Trulli Trazzonara at Puglia
Tucked away surrounded by olive groves and rambling fruit orchards deep within the Puglia countryside is Trulli Trazzonara. This traditional trullo complex offers an authentic taste of the region’s heritage and has been lovingly restored to showcase its original charm and character. Fully explore the picturesque Puglia region by walking and cycling through its rural landscapes dotted with whitewashed villages and head to the coast to enjoy sandy beaches.
Step back in time during your stay at Trulli Trazzonara and soak up the feeling of history in all of its atmospheric rooms. These rooms are also tatesfully furnished, with all the modern facilities you could need for a comfortable stay. The accommodation is spread over six-cone trulli, with two attached lamie and a small separate villa – making it ideal for larger parties.
Within the trulli is a spacious living/dining area with stunning star-shaped, vaulted...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Trulli Trazzonara sits along a quiet country lane that leads to Monte Trazzonara, so benefits from total peace and quiet. Hilltop Martina Franca (9 km) is a fascinating town within the Istria Valley that has an historic centre made up of winding streets and whitewashed houses. There are also beautiful examples of baroque and rococo architecture to marvel at too. Explore the centuries-old town walls and their gates, which also act as a dividing line between the old town and the more modern part of Martina Franca. The town of Ceglie Messapica (12 km) is a foodie’s heaven, with its huge range of restaurants and pizzerias serving regional cuisine. It’s also one of the oldest towns in the whole of Puglia, meaning there’s plenty to tick off your historic sightseeing list. Discover ancient churches, beautiful palazzi and stunning Castello di Ceglie Messapica. Also visit Grotte di Montevicoli just outside Ceglie Messapica for an underground adventure. Ostuni (16 km) is also known as ‘The White City’, due to the old town’s whitewashed buildings. One of the most well-known historic landmarks is the 15th-century cathedral, so it’s a must-visit. A fresh fruit and vegetable market is held every Saturday and is a great way to rub shoulders with locals. If you visit Ostuni towards the end of August you have the chance to experience the Cavalcata di Sant'Oronzo festival. For a day out at the beach, head to Villanova (24 km) or Savelletri (30 km). These coastal spots both offer sandy stretches and ideal swimming conditions in the clear, calm sea. The Torre Guaceto Nature Reserve (38 km) makes for a great day out. This coastal and marine reserve offers a visitor centre and museum, as well as the chance to see a variety of wildlife. Also be sure to visit the city of Matera (85 km) with its atmospheric caves. There’s also Lecce (94 km), which is famous for its huge number of baroque buildings. Both cities are within a 90-minute drive.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1400 paid via bank transfer to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & pool towels included in the rental price, changed weekly.
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday in July and August, flexible during all other periods.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 days in July and August, 4 days during all othe periods.
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- Tax : Included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning is only available in the lamie's bedrooms, in the living room of the trulli and the villetta.
- Other Ts and Cs : The swimming pool is open from May to end of October, subject to weather conditions.
- Other Ts and Cs : The 8-guests price is only available outside the high season.