Trullo Adriana at Puglia
Trullo Adriana holds a magnificent location in the picturesque Puglian countryside, surrounded by olive groves it offers both peace and tranquility. The World Heritage site, Alberobello is less than a five-minute drive away and is must-visit with some wonderful examples of traditional Trullo and Trulli to see.
The property has been beautifully and lovingly restored and now boasts modern interiors while still retaining it’s original charm and character features and can accomodate up to six guests. The accomodation is set out over one level and comprises of an open-plan living, diner and kitchen area, the perfect place for the whole family to enjoy. There are three bedrooms, a master suite with dressing room and en-suite bathroom, a further double or twin with en-suite and a final double or twin bedroom as well as an additional bathroom.
Outside, the large private pool is the perfect spot to soak up the sunshine in the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The closest town is Alberobello, it is less than 5-minutes away by car and boasts a wide range of helpful amenities including shops, bars and restaurants. Also nearby is Martina Franca, the largest town in the area, its is just 20-minutes away and well worth a visit! For those wanting to be able to enjoy a day at the seaside, the beautiful beaches of Torre Canne and Capitolo are just 20 minutes away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 charged to clients’ credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm (late arrivals will incur a charge of €50, to be paid in cash)
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Pool heating charge? : In April, May, end of September and October the pool can be heated on request for an additional cost of £200 per week
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday