Villa Miriam at Florida
Everything about Villa Miriam feels generous. From the spacious entrance hall, leading through to the wide open-plan living area and continuing out to the private terrace, this four-bedroom holiday villa has space for your whole family to spread out and relax. Located in the Providence Resort, you have access to its fabulous facilities, and it sets you just a short drive away from the area’s main attractions!
As you arrive, the villa’s bright yellow façade brings holiday feel to the property. The front door opens into the villa’s bright entranceway, where you can drop your bags, heading through to explore your home away from home. The ground floor is bright and spacious, boasting the main living space and one large double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. The living area is well lit, with patio doors leading out to the terrace and drawing Florida’s infamous sunshine through to every corner of the room. The room includes a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Providence Resort Resort Amenities - Clubhouse (restaurant & lounge) - 24 hour gated security - 2 swimming pools *(Providence HOA permits Clubhouse pool access to a maximum number of 6 guests per home) - Water Slide - Lit Tennis Courts - Fitness Centre - Golf Club with 18 Hole Championship Course Distances to Theme Parks 17 miles to Walt Disney World (23 minutes) 26 miles to Universal Studios (40 minutes) 22 miles to SeaWorld (36 minutes) 22 miles to Discovery Cove (36 minutes) 23.4 miles to Legoland (36 minutes) 25 miles Gatorland (36 minutes) 74 miles to Kennedy Space Center (1 hour 20) (Parking charges may apply)
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : $89 damage waiver fee required, to be paid at time of booking
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra $115 for stays less than 7 nights, paid at time of booking. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 4 nights during low and mid season
- 5 nights during high season
- 6 nights during holiday season
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not permitted
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and vaping are not permitted
- Pool heating charge? : For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of $182 per week, paid at time of booking. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Tax : Tourist tax is included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : High chair and cot available upon request. A supplement may apply.