DREAM WINTER VILLA WITH COMPLETE AMENITIES
Constructed in December 2013, GOLDEN CHALET has been designed with incredible attention to detail. Completed to a spectacular high end quality finish using beautiful old aged wood, GOLDEN CHALET creates a unique ambience of luxury contemporary indulgence whilst maintaining the charm of a classic traditional mountain chalet.
Taking the title as one of the most luxurious chalets to be found within the Chamonix Valley, GOLDEN CHALET can sleep up to 13 guests within its spacious 280 sq m surface area.
GOLDEN CHALET enjoys a lovely location in the heart of the old village of Argentiere. With its south facing exposure and huge glass windows, the chalet offers breathtaking panoramic views of the Mont Blanc Mountain range and of the les Grands Montets ski resort and glacier.
The old village of Argentiere is a beautiful, traditional Savoyard village with architecture dating back to the 18th century. Just going...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Ideally positioned to access all ski areas for all skiing abilities within the valley. 15 mins to le Brevent / la Flegere 2-3 mins to les Grands Montets 5 mins to le Tour 25 mins to les Houches 45 mins to Courmayeur (Italy)
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.