Blissful Cottage near Disney World with Hotel Amenities
Margaritaville Resort Orlando will be the perfect getaway for your vacation. All of our cottages are consistently decorated & equipped with all of your vacation needs. Each Cottage has a full kitchen including accessories and appliances with full size fridge, Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker™, lounge and dining area. Rates include daily housekeeping service as well as access to the entire Margaritaville Resort Orlando experience. The 300-acre resort is also home to the new Island H2O Live! ™ water park and Sunset Walk™ retail, dining and entertainment center. Location & Key Resort Features 5 Minutes from Disney Complimentary Transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld Complimentary Resort Transportation to Hotel, Sunset Walk, & H20 Live Sunset Walk Entertainment/Retail Center with 15+ Restaurants, Shopping, Movie Theater, Entertainment Center, & Much More. H20 Live state of the art Water Park 5 Restaurants and lounges on...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Business Facilities: Meeting Rooms
Business Facilities: Business Center
Grocery shopping service available: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Valet Parking: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- OCCUPANCY: The contracting guest must be at 21 years of age or older and occupy the property for the entire length of stay.
- PAYMENT AND CHECK-IN: The guest will be required to provide a valid government issued photo ID and matching credit card upon check-in. Please note that the credit card provided will be pre-authorized for $250 to cover any incidental charges. Check-in is at 4 pm and check-out is at 11 am. Additional charges may apply for early arrivals or late departures.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum occupancy is two (2) per bedroom plus two (2) additional guests.
- PARKING: Parking is only permitted in the two parking spaces in front of the cottage. Parking along the side of the street or on the pavement or sidewalk is strictly prohibited. SMOKING: Margaritaville Resort Orlando is a smoke-free property. Smoking anywhere on resort premises is prohibited.
- PETS: Well-mannered dogs 30 lbs. or less are welcome for a pet fee of $40 per night per dog. A maximum of two dogs is allowed in a cottage. Dogs must be leashed when outside of the cottage and should never be left unattended. The guest is responsible for any property damages caused by their dogs. Certified service dogs are welcome at the property and are not subject to the aforementioned policies and restrictions.
- HEALTH CONCERNS: Florida wildlife may pose a danger to you. Approach all outdoor areas with caution. The Property has been inspected to ensure no bed bugs are present. If found during the Rental Period, their presence shall be presumed to have been caused by The Guest, who will in turn be responsible for the cost of treatment in accordance with the terms of this agreement, unless the Guest provides clear and convincing proof otherwise. The Guest may be placed in an alternative property if available.
- MANAGEMENT COMPANY’S ACCESS TO THE PREMISES: The Management Company may enter the Premises as reasonably necessary for protection or inspection; for repairs or other services, or for any other emergency and with such notice as The Management Company, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate.
- SAFE USE OF THE PREMISES: The Guest shall use the Premises and shall comply with all laws and rules affecting it. No fireworks, open flames, or inherently dangerous activities are permitted. Do not take any furniture outside. Do not tamper with any alarms or smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm. Do not disturb the quiet enjoyment of your neighbors.
- RISK OF LOSS/INSURANCE: The Management Company and The Guest shall each be responsible for loss, damage, or injury caused by its own negligence or willful conduct. Each party must carry insurance. The Management Company is not responsible for any lost or stolen property.
- ASSIGNMENT AND SUBLEASES: The Guest may not assign this Agreement or sublease The Property.
- CLEANLINESS, MAINTENANCE, AND REPAIRS: The Property will be inspected prior to The Rental Period to ensure that there is no need for maintenance or repairs. Guest must report any deficiencies in the accommodation within 24 hours of arrival. A report can be made via phone or email, prior to guest departure. Responses shall be made in a timeframe and to the degree deemed appropriate in the sole discretion of The Management Company, absent negligence on the part of The Management Company, faulty equipment, appliances, or services; bugs inside The Property; construction noise, a warm refrigerator, or inclement weather, and other similar complaints do not constitute breach of contract. There is daily housekeeping service; The Management Company will charge the guest a minimum cleaning fee of $500 and up to the total cost of additional cleaning for accommodations that have been dirtied or soiled beyond reasonable guest use. The guest will be responsible for any damages, missing items and repairs of the home. A full inspection of the home will be conducted within 24 hours after check-out. The guest must report any theft or damage to the unit or its contents to staff upon discovery. Any damage found will incur a minimum charge of $250 up to the full cost of repair and will be applied to the credit card provided upon check-in.
- ADDITIONAL CHARGES AND FORFEITURES: The Guest will be charged the amount listed below for the following occurrences: $250 for each unauthorized animal, $150 for each unauthorized overnight Guest in excess of the Occupancy Limit, each 2-hour period or portion thereof of unauthorized early arrival or late departure, odor removal due to smoke, violating terms concerning pool or spa equipment, air conditioner, smoke detectors, non-emergency use of fire extinguishers, or any other violation of the section titled SAFE USE OF THE PREMISES.
- DEFAULTS, REMEDIES, AND WAIVERS: The Guest agrees that all persons on the property have transient status as defined by and for the purposes of § 82.045 Fla. Stat. (2015). The sole remedy for failure to provide reserved accommodations is, at most, a prorated refund. The Guest waives any claim to a refund unless The Guest provides written proof that the grounds of the claim were reported to The Management Company immediately following its discovery. The Management Company warrants only that accommodations satisfy all legal requirements.
- MODIFICATIONS: Changes to reservations will be accommodated based on availability prior to arrival. Refunds are not given for unmet expectations, weather, natural disaster, personal, or other related reasons with an exception for a government issued agency mandatory evacuation. The Management Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- PHOTO DISCLAIMER: By confirming a reservation with Margaritaville Resort Orlando Cottages you are agreeing to the terms of our rental agreement. One of those terms is the automatic opt in for Margaritaville Resort Orlando Cottages to be able to utilize any images or content that contains you or anyone in your groups. These images can be used for any marketing or advertising on behalf of the brand through social media, digital means, commercials, website and any other means of marketing or advertising.