Villa Campbell at Florida
Guests wanting a lovely, particularly light open plan living space to relax in after fun filled days visiting the exhilarating Orlando attractions will find this at the wonderful modern Villa Campbell. It is a very comfortable 5 bedroom 4 bathroom luxury villa sleeping up to 10 people in the fantastic Windsor at Westside Kissimmee gated community. It is ideal for large family groups and groups of friends.
Windsor at Westside is located just 10 minutes from Walt Disney World and central to the other magical theme parks in the ‘Theme park Capital of the World’. The clubhouse amenities include a fun filled swimming pool with lazy river and children’s water playground, bar and lounge area, sand volleyball, tennis court, impressive fitness centre, games room and sundry shop – just perfect for some quieter time away from all the excitement of the parks! There is a lovely seating area around the pool with umbrellas and ample sun...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
This luxury home is situated in the Windsor of Westside resort in Kimmissee Florida, just 10 minutes from Walt Disney World itself but also central to the other famous parks such as Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park, Epcot, Sea World Orlando, Universal Orlando, Discovery Cove, Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and Blizzard Beach Water Park. There is plentiful shopping with various outlet centres for those guests wanting time out from the parks if they can indeed pull themselves away! For those self catering the supermarkets are incredible and very tempting with those delicious supplies. The resort is only a 30 minute drive from Orlando International Airport on very easy roads/highway 4. Guests wanting beach access can be sunbathing on the Sunshine States fabulous Atlantic Coast within an hour and within 40 miles you can enjoy the amazing waters of the Gulf Coast. Some guests choose to combine beach holidays with the exhilarating excitement of the adventure parks of Orlando. The Resort Resort Amenities - Clubhouse - Community pool with lazy river and water slide - Fitness center - Gaming arcade - Volleyball courts Distances to Theme Parks 7.6 miles to Walt Disney World (13 minutes) 21.6 miles to Universal Studios (32 minutes) 17.6 miles to SeaWorld (27 minutes) 17.8 miles to Discovery Cove (27 minutes) 30.6 miles to Legoland (44 minutes) 15.3 miles Gatorland (30 minutes) 69.8 miles to Kennedy Space Center (1 hour 16) (Parking charges may apply)
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : $89 damage waiver fee, to be paid at time of booking.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra $159 for stays less than 5 nights, to be paid at time of booking. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 4 nights during low and mid-season
- 5 nights during high season
- 6 nights during holiday season
- Changeover day :
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not permitted
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and vaping are not permitted
- Pool heating charge? : For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of $239 per week, to be paid at time of booking. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures. In particular, the pool heating system will not operate in temperatures below 55°F.
- Tax : Tourist tax is included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that the jacuzzi is not a hot tub and can only be heated to the same temperature as the pool, when pool heating is added.
- Other 2 : High chair and cot available upon request. A supplement may apply.