Situated on a farm of 150 hectares that produces excellent extra virgin olive oil, this farmhouse is set on a kind of natural terrace overlooking the lovely valley below. The house, built in the first half of the eighteenth century, has been renovated carefully by the couple who owns it and who have given painstaking attention and love to every detail.
The rooms are traditionally furnished throughout with large, comfortable sitting rooms, a spacious kitchen and bedrooms fit for royalty.
During the warm months, guests can sit beside the pool and take in all the marvellous scenery this location has to offer. In addition to lounge chairs, there is also a hammock.
The farmhouse sits on a large area of land ensuring privacy and solitude.
La Fonte is comprised of 2 apartments, collectively sleeping 12 guests.
Apartment 1 - Sleeps 6
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Tuscany has often been described as the ‘Jewel of Italy’, and it is easy to see why. With its beautiful scenery, rustic cobbled hilltop towns and sprawling vineyards, it is a truly idyllic holiday setting. The region is also known for its influence on fine art, and is home to the historic cities of Pisa, Siena and Florence, where visitors will find some of Italy’s finest examples of Renaissance art and architecture. The owners offer a fantastic range of luxury villas in Tuscany with pools, giving guests a comfortable and relaxing base from which to explore the region. Close Places - Pienza 10 km. - Montepulciano 15 km. - San Quirico 18 km. Closest Village - Monticchiello 2.5 km.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500. This is paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time : 16.00
- Departure time : 10.00
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- Heating & Air condition: Not included in rental price and has to be paid according to the amount consumed.
- Linen & towels included? : All linen and towels are changed weekly and included in the rental price.
- Pets welcome? : Yes! Please mention when booking.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Swimming pool available from May 15th - October 15th.
- Baby cot: €30. Please mention when booking.