Marvellous Serene Lodge with Spectacular Scenery and Sea Views on Isle of Portland
Copper Lodge, named to reflect another element of the surrounding natural environment, due to the fact that copper is found on the Island. The copper will go green, but in the meantime enjoy the unusual red copper surrounding the lodges. If guests can manage to tear themselves away from the spectacular scenery and sea views, the contemporary home makes the ideal base for those wanting to explore the magnificent Jurassic coastline and all that the beautiful county of Dorset has to offer.
Brand new for 2020, Copper Lodge is part of the luxury Clifftops development, five luxury lodges nestled into the Portland stone cliffs, on the edge of the Penn Castle Estate. With the accommodation set across two levels, Copper Lodge can comfortably accommodate up to four guests across two well-appointed bedrooms. The living space is open-plan and features a bespoke fireplace, a Samsung smart TV and a fully-equipped kitchen with dining...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Copper Lodge is situated on the Isle of Portland, the most southernmost point on the Jurassic coast, a tied island joined to the mainland by Chesil beach. Despite being relatively small in size, there is plenty to see, do and explore without even leaving the isle, enjoy a visit to the 16th century Portland Castle, Rufus Castle or Portland Bill Lighthouse or simply choose to spend afternoons lazing in the sun on Church Ope Cove. The seaside town of Weymouth is just a 20-minute drive away, a resort hugely popular with families and it’s easy to see why with its golden sand beaches, sand sculptures, crazy golf and Sea Life Centre. Further afield, the popular market town of Lyme Regis is an hours’ drive away while dramatic West Bay, made famous from the ITV series Broadchurch, is just 50-minutes away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £100 credit card hold to be taken by OT prior to arrival and to be released in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Friday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay, this may be increased across peak dates
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Other Ts and Cs : Travel cots and highchairs are available on request for an additional charge of £15 per item