Relax in stunning surroundings and experience all the wonders of the glorious Cote D’Azur from this coastal villa overlooking the Gulf of Saint Tropez.
Recently renovated in 2020, Villa Mojito offers stylish and bright interiors and plenty of space to comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests. The focus is on indoor/outdoor living, with floor-to-ceiling windows flooding the modern kitchen and open-plan living-dining area with lots of light and teasing the scenery that looms outside. Leave the glass doors open to transition seamlessly from the cosy sofas inside to the outdoor terrace where the balmy Mediterranean breeze and panoramic sea views await.
With vistas stretching out across the bay and towards Saint Tropez, it’s a sublime place to unwind with family and friends over a glass of wine and some delicious food cooked on the barbeque. Two of the villa’s five bedrooms have doors leading out to the pool area...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Overlooking the Gulf of Saint Tropez, Villa Mojito not only benefits from stunning sea views, but also from proximity to some of the Cote D’Azur’s finest beaches. The nearest beach features golden sand, sun-loungers, umbrellas and azure waters and can be reached on foot in under 10 minutes. There are a few convenient beach bars and restaurants plus the Botanic Gardens just in front of the beach are great fun to explore and offer some shade from the strong Mediterranean sun. The sandy-pebbly beach in the centre of Sainte-Maxime is just a 5-minute drive away and is popular with locals and tourists alike in summer due to its good facilities and choice of restaurants. North of Sainte-Maxime is Plage de la Madrague, a more secluded beach and a good spot to watch the night fall over the bay. Plage de la Nartelle sits further north and its turquoise waters, soft sand and family-friendly facilities make it one of the best beaches in the area. A variety of water sports are available to try here, such as windsurfing, body boarding and surfing. The town of Sainte-Maxime is a pretty place to explore with charming cafes, winding cobblestone streets and lively market stalls. A former fishing village, it enjoys a much more relaxed atmosphere than some if its more glitzy neighbours. From the port at Sainte-Maxime you can catch the ferry to Saint Tropez. This departs frequently throughout the day and makes for a scenic means of reaching the fashionable town. Once you’ve arrived, marvel at the yachts stationed in the harbour before wandering along the boutique-lined streets and dining in one of the town’s high-end restaurants. Plage de Pampelonne is a beautiful stretch of sandy beach just outside Saint Tropez and is well-known for its warm, crystal-clear water, watersports and array of exclusive beach clubs. Frejus is just a 30-minute drive from the villa and is worth a visit for its popular beach as well as its Roman sites, colourful buildings and bustling street markets. There are also various festivals and events held in the town during the summer months. Saint-Raphael is tucked in next to Frejus and is a town rich in culture once home to many famous writers and artists. Head further inland and you will discover many picturesque hilltop villages such as Grimaud and Gassin. Massif des Maures is a walker’s paradise with plenty of trails and hikes, as well as mountain biking opportunities. Follow the winding lanes to reach La Garde-Freinet and discover this quintessential Provencal village.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 7.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pool heating charge? : Included. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately March to end-October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : No.
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations on request.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.