Villa Dei Poeti at Liguria
Enjoying an idilyc location surrounded by green hills and idyllic landscapes is Villa Dei Poeti, an extensive and comfortable holiday home for groups. It sits at the heart of the Ligurian countryside, offering a peaceful place to switch off and unwind. Yet, you’re also close to the famous Cinque Terre, with these five fishing villages offering a range of landscapes to explore and activities to try.
You’ll find a relaxed and luxurious feel throughout Villa Dei Poeti. Pieces of classic wood furniture and traditional features contrast and complement the modern facilities on offer. There are also touches of the rustic, making the entire villa feel warm and inviting.
Up to 16 people can be accommodated at Villa Dei Poeti, which is air-conditioned throughout. The living rooms provide sociable and cosy spaces for spending quality time with family or friends. There are also quieter, tucked-away areas, allowing you to enjoy...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Dei Poeti enjoys a privileged position right in the heart of the Ligurian countryside, close to the Tuscan border. There’s plenty on offer in the immediate area, with a friendly pizzeria stone's throw away for enjoying evening meals out (it also sells basic groceries). Shops and supermarkets for stocking up on groceries are also just 5km away. There’s a huge shopping centre in Brugnato (11km) for indulging in some retail therapy. The closest of the five Cinque Terre fishing villages is the largest and furthest north, Monterosso al Mare (25km). Like all of the villages, it features pastel-coloured buildings perched precariously on rugged hillsides. Most of which are perched right above the sea, adding to the sense of drama. <div>You can follow paths that link the villages to see how each village varies in terms of its features and atmosphere. One of the most popular trails is what’s known as The Path of Love between Riomaggiore and Manarola, which is a clifftop walk with breathtaking sea views along the way. At Monterosso al Mare you have a lovely sandy beach and crystal clear waters to enjoy. There’s also an old town area full of fascinating buildings. You can also get the train to the Cinque Terre villages from La Spezia (19km). This old town has an attractive waterfront area that’s ideal for a pre-dinner stroll and plenty of historic sites. One of the most impressive is 13th century San Giorgio Castle. If you visit La Spezia in the summer you can go on a boat trip out to Palmaria Island, which is dotted with pebble beaches and hidden caves.</div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €300, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Extra €40 per day, paid locally.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights during high season (June - September) and 3 nights during mid season.
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season, otherwise flexible.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Other Ts and Cs : Whilst the villa can accommodate up to 16 guests, please note that four guests will be sleeping on sofa beds. Please see the features tab for full details
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €5 per pet per day will apply (paid locally).