Villa Terrizzo at Liguria
Nestled atop countryside hills, this stunning three-bed casa boasts beautiful views of the landscape and sea. Explore the wide array of beaches, seaside villages and shops which are all in close proximity to the villa. Secluded by private olive groves and vineyards, you’ll be able to enjoy your time in complete privacy – soon the hustle and bustle of everyday life will be forgotten.
Split into two interlinking apartments, this vibrant home is ideal for family and friends who want to spread out. Each section has its own living/dining room and kitchen. Ligurian décor gives the house character while meticulous finishing touches produce a home away from home feeling. The large windows bring in sunshine, generating a light and airy feel and the soft furnishings will ensure you experience a very comfortable stay.
When you’re not relaxing on the sunbeds, take a dip in the inviting plunge pool while admiring the stunning...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
This wonderful home is surrounded by countryside, offering many different hiking and cycling routes (if you don’t mind the hills!) that reveal some incredible views of the sea and valleys. Visit Lerici, a local seaside town and harbour (3km), just a five-minute drive down the winding hill, where you will find shops, restaurants and lovely rocky beaches. This region is ideal for those wanting to explore the National Park of Cinque Terre, which can be accessed by ferry from the local harbour or by train from nearby La Spezia (11km). In the Cinque Terre you will find five idyllic fishing villages connected by boat, train or historic walking trails. Discover vineyards and olive groves in this glorious setting with wild paths, medieval towers and an amazing coastline with stunning views. The five villages include Monterosso al Mare with its amazing beaches, Vernazza, classified as one of Italy’s most beautiful villages, Corniglia, 100m above the sea and accessed only via the famous Lardarina footpath, charming Manarola and finally Riomaggiore to the south. Between Manarola and Rio Maggiore there is a famous “Path of Love” which is great for romantic walks. La Spezia (11km) is also a lovely day out; enjoy walking along the waterfront taking in the spectacular scenery, explore the historical landmarks including the impressive 13th century San Giorgio Castle or discover the town’s important naval heritage. Trains from La Spezia take you to the Cinque Terre whilst keen walkers who wish to discover lesser known hiking trails have easy access to the Portovenere National Park. In the summer boats run to Palmaria Island with its hidden caves and lovely pebble beaches. La Spezia also has train services to Pisa, Lucca and beyond. Heading south, Viareggio (26km) and Forte dei Marmi (36km) are lovely seaside towns that are popular with both locals and tourists alike. Make invaluable memories with family or friends splashing in the sea or enjoying a picnic on the sand. Forte dei Marmi has vintage stores and Italian boutiques hidden around every corner. On Wednesdays and Sundays, an exclusive street market is held where you can pick up some stunning items. Thrill-seekers will love the different water-sports Viareggio has to offer and the waves that make surfing so exciting. If you’re visiting in the lead up to Easter, don’t forget to experience the amazing street carnival the village is famous for. Music, dancing and colourful floats are all featured at this wonderful festival. Watch the parade of floats down the streets and get into the festival-spirit! Spend the day at Lucca (65km), a city that’s always full of life. Historical buildings are dotted around every corner: a Roman amphitheatre called Piazza dell Anfiteatreo, the Church of St Andrew that dates back to the 11th century and Lucca Cathedral are just some of the incredible sites to see. Pisa is another great city to visit; home to the famous leaning tower that attracts thousands of tourists every year. Soak in the Italian culture at Florence, where you can indulge in delicious red wine, olive oil and pizza – the things that make Italy so special.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm.
- Departure time : 10 am.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €5 per pet per day will apply (paid locally).
- Changeover day : Saturday from mid-June - beginning-September. Flexible during all other periods.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €150, paid locally. For stays longer than a week, a compulsory mid-week clean chargeof €100 also applies. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Strictly no smoking inside the villa.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights from mid-June - beginning-September. 3 nights during all other periods.
- Heating costs included? : Extra €20 per day, paid locally.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Other Ts and Cs : The pool is open from 1st May to 1st October.