Villa Le Camelie at Lombardia
<div>Situated in one of the most popular and picturesque towns on Lake Como is Villa Le Camelie, a spacious and luxurious holiday home with stunning views. Being close to the heart of Menaggio means being surrounded by nature and tranquillity, as well as mountains that offer dramatic hiking trails.
Villa Le Camelie occupies an elevated position overlooking Lake Como and the lush landscapes that make this such an idyllic spot. Many of the villa’s beautifully-furnished rooms offer spectacular views, with a choice of outside spaces to get even closer to the scenery. A separate guest house offers additional and very comfortable accommodation.
The main villa is set over three floors, with the lower-ground floor being dedicated to leisure and relaxation. Enjoy film nights in the cinema room, with a bar and wine cellar also on offer. A lift takes you up to the ground floor, which is where you’ll find the bright,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The heart of Menaggio and Lake Como itself are 2km from the villa. Enjoy a walk along the lakeside promenade and stop in at one of its ice cream parlours or pizzerias for a delicious treat or lunch. There’s plenty of history to explore in Menaggio’s old town area, which is home to Piazza Garibaldi and close to the pretty harbour. Stroll through attractive gardens and visit some lovely little churches, such as 17th-century San Stefano and San Carlo. There’s also a lido (5km) with a sandy beach, swimming pools and plenty of activities to try, such as volleyball. Golfers will love that there’s a large golf course (3km) close by also. Menaggio is also an ideal starting point for heading out on scenic ferry trips to other picturesque spots along Lake Como. Take the 15-minute journey to beautiful Bellagio to discover its beautiful architecture. Villa Serbelloni Park has over 20 hectares of park and gardens to walk around. The fishing village of Varenna boasts several villas with impressive grounds and can be also be reached by ferry in 15 minutes. As you walk through the village’s cobbled streets and narrow alleys you’ll come across a choice of family-run restaurants. You could also stop for lunch at a restaurant down by the harbour and enjoy peaceful views over the lake. For a stunning botanical garden and extensive art collection, drive to Tremezzo (6km) and visit Villa Carlotti. Also drive or take the ferry to the city of Como (37km). It’s most famous for its Gothic cathedral and the funicular railway that goes up a mountain to the charming village of Brunate.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €5000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating and jacuzzi heating are included from May - end-September. Extra cost payable locally during the rest of the year. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool and the jacuzzi are open approximately May to end-September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Only the bedrooms and office in the main villa have air-conditioning.
- Other Ts and Cs : Highchairs and 3 cots are available on request.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).