Casa delle Arche at Lombardia
Wake up to the sunlight glistening on Lake Garda, the smell of fresh coffee filling the room and the gentle Italian breeze rustling in the trees. What better way to start your day in Northern Italy?
Casa delle Arche is a luxury villa, that has recently been built in the eco-modern style. It takes full advantage of its perfectly positioned perch, overlooking Lake Garda with full-length windows that invite the breathtaking views into each room.
The five-bedroom villa accommodates 10 guests and is split over two levels. The ground floor is where all of the living spaces are, as well as an en-suite bedroom, utility area and another bathroom. As you wind up the stairs, you are greeted by even more beautiful views over Lake Garda, as well as the four remaining bedrooms, all of which are doubles, as well as two family bathrooms.
Three of the bedrooms are very spacious and together with the cosiness of the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
This villa sits at the end of a winding private road through the woods, offering a private getaway. It’s nestled in the exclusive residential area of Gardone Riviera, a charming village on the Western shores of Lake Garda. There’s plenty to see and do, as well as spots to eat and drink at, near the villa. If you’re looking to entertain yourselves with some cultural experiences, there are museums in the area: Mausolea Di Gabriele D’Annunzio is nearby as well as Fondazione Museo II Divino. If you want to tantalise your taste buds with local cuisine, there are lovely restaurants in the area within a 20-minute walk, both up and downhill - you can definitely work up an appetite. Gardone Riviera is an idyllic getaway, with cobblestone streets and beautiful architecture filling this small tourist resort. It sits on the western shore of Lake Garda and has stunning sites from the Isola del Garda park and gardens to the Giardino Botanico Fondazione André Heller botanic gardens. Lake Garda is a must-visit spot, and it sits just a short walk from the villa. Spend the day on the water canoeing, sailing or stand up paddle boarding. Or stick to land and go mountain biking or wandering through the wilderness. This area is conveniently located near some of Lake Garda’s most popular towns and villages, like Salò, a spot that has the charm and tranquillity of a small village, with the amenities of a town. It also has one of the longest promenades along Lake Garda, so it’s a wonderful spot to explore. Slightly further afield, around an hour’s drive away (or boat ride!), is Sirmione, (40km away) a must visit spot around the lake that is renowned for thermal baths and the stunning Rocca Scaligera, a must-see medieval castle overlooking the lake.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Damage waiver of €7 per day (€49 per week) to cover for accidental damage or negligence paid on arrival. Full policy details are available on request.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the service fee, reasonable use policy applies.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & pool towels included in the service fee.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior arrangement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet payable locally applies.
- Changeover day : Saturday/Sunday in High season (Easter & mid-May to end of September). Any day during all other periods.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the service fee. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Strictly no smoking inside the villa.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price (charged according to consumption).
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included in the rental price.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cots and high chairs are available on request, subject to a delivery charge of €20 per item. Cots are equipped with sheets. Please, bring your own pillows and blankets. Pre-booking is required.
- Other Ts and Cs : Standard service fee of €45 per day to cover for running costs applies and is paid locally.