Bianca Neve at Lombardia
This villa is an ideal place to call home as you visit the Lake Garda region, not only is it within walking distance to a lovely town that offers a well-connected port, but it’s also a stunning home away from home with all you could need and want.
It’s a beautifully spacious home that is a new build, so everything is modern. The large windows and doors welcome in the breeze and the views of the mountains nearby.
The accommodation sleeps 10 in five air-conditioned bedrooms that are spread across the three floors, each bedroom a different size including a charming family suite with its own kitchenette on the lower ground floor as well as a master bedroom and adjoining child’s bedroom on the first floor with its own balcony. Five modern bathrooms, some en-suite, include a claw foot bathtub in the master bathroom, perfect for a little relaxation.
The elegant living spaces are open plan and take full...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Bianca Neve is located at the tip of a peninsula in a residential area just a few minutes walk down the road from the lakefront promenade. There are also restaurants within walking distance. The local town, about a five-minute walk away, sits on the western shore of Lake Garda and boasts breath-taking views of the lake against the backdrop of rolling hills and mountains. Everything in this town is within walking distance, and within minutes you can be exploring, enjoying restaurants that tantalise your taste buds, sipping aperitivos at the various bars and taking a dip in the lake. There are a few shops here with the essentials and there is a ferry port nearby, so you can explore the surrounding towns and villages with ease. This area is also known for its wine and oils, so be sure to dabble in some of the local delicacies. Here you will also find ancient Roman ruins and the duomo that is built on the original site of an ancient Roman Temple. Gardone Riviera, one of the most popular spots around Lake Garda is a short 7-minute drive away (5km). Here you can explore the whimsical botanic garden of André Heller, swing from the trees at Rimbalzello Adventure park or wander back in time at Vittoriale Degli Italiani, the former writer's home. Salò, a charming spot, is just a 13-minute drive away and it has everything you could need and want, with theatres and museums to countless restaurants, bars and supermarkets. The lake promenade in Salò is the longest on Lake Garda, so it’s the perfect spot to stroll with the lake on one side and small shops and bars on the other There are countless options for day trips, with many towns and villages nearby: Gargnano, (8km), Limone Sul Garda (26km), Riva del Garda (36km), Sirmione (39km), and Brescia (46km).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Damage waiver of €7 per day (€49 per week) to cover for accidental damage or negligence paid on arrival. Full policy details are available on request.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the service fee, reasonable use policy applies.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath and pool towels included in the service fee.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Changeover day : Saturday/Sunday in High season (Easter & mid-May to end of September). Any day during all other periods.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the service fee. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Strictly no smoking inside the villa.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price (charged according to consumption).
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included in the rental price.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cots and high chairs are available on request, subject to a delivery charge of €20 per item. Cots are equipped with sheets. Please, bring your own pillows and blankets. Pre-booking is required.
- Other Ts and Cs : Standard service fee of €45 per day to cover for running costs applies and is paid locally.