Villa Claire at Lombardia
If you are looking for a luxurious getaway, complete with stunning views and a contemporary home away from home than Villa Claire is for you. This is a modern oasis, combining the joys of the surrounding nature with an incredibly luxe villa.
Spend your days sitting in the open plan living room, looking out over the beautiful lake vista that seems to go on forever. Or enjoy some downtime with the Sky television, equipped with Netflix and Amazon Prime. Whatever you want to do to relax, there’s plenty of space in this villa.
One of the best things about having your own space on holiday is the option to create some stunning feasts with local delicacies, and this modern kitchen with all the bells and whistles makes it all the more enjoyable. Meals can be savoured on the outdoor dining area, overlooking the stunning lake views. There’s also space for everyone at the indoor dining table, which also looks over the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Claire is located in the mountainside above a pretty town which is a 9km drive away. The villa is accessed via a paved yet narrow and at times steep access road. Located on the western coast of Lake Garda, this spot offers breath-taking views over the lake from the surrounding hills. This area is part of the regional park Parco Alto Garda Bresciano, so it’s no surprise it’s an incredibly lush and beautiful area. Every Thursday there are markets filled with local products, such as wine, oils and plump lemons - all perfect for taking back to the villa for a feast. The area also has lots of restaurants and bars offering local cuisine. As the property is in the mountains, there are excellent mountain biking trails and rock-climbing spots - perfect if you want to truly embrace your surroundings. There’s also a restaurant with riding stables next door to the villa and a local village with a Osteria restaurant just 1km away. Slightly further afield, this villa is near the popular town of Gardone Riviera (9km), here you can explore the whimsical botanic garden of André Heller, swing from the trees at Rimbalzello Adventure park or wander back in time at Vittoriale degli italiani, the former writer's home. Another popular spot, Sirmione, is just over an hour’s drive away (43km) but is a beautiful comune that is worth the trip. There’s a beautiful, medieval castle overlooking the lake, the archaeological site of Grotte di Catullo and a beautiful hot spring and lake should you be looking for some rest and relaxation.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Damage waiver of €7 per day (€49 per week) to cover for accidental damage or negligence paid on arrival. Full policy details are available on request.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in “Service fee”, reasonable use policy applies.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath and pool towels included in “Service fee”.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in “Service fee”. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Strictly no smoking inside the villa.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price (charged according to consumption).
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included in the rental price.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air Conditioning in all the bedrooms.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cots and high chairs are available on request, subject to a delivery charge of €20 per item. Cots are equipped with sheets. Please, bring your own pillows and blankets. Pre-booking is required.
- Other Ts and Cs : Standard “Service fee” of €45 per day to cover for running costs applies and is paid locally.