Villa Don Pietro at Lombardia
Imagine waking up and looking out over Lake Garda, the sun glistening on the waters as you enjoy a fresh coffee. Days at Villa Don Pietro can be spent relaxing in or around the private pool, overlooking the lake, surrounding towns and mountains. The fresh air rustling through the trees that provide the perfect amount of shade.
This villa is an ideal spot for your getaway to Northern Italy. Needless to say, the recently renovated villa is built around the breathtaking lake vistas, and whether you’re inside or out you can make the most of the stunning sight.
The indoor living space is open plan, with a large dining and lounge area surrounded by huge windows on three sides offering optimal enjoyment of the views. It’s the perfect place to enjoy a feast around the antique carved wood kitchen table, cooking in the large, modern kitchen with all the bells and whistles.
This five-bedroom home has rooms...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Don Pietro is located in Salò, and it sits perched on the hillside looking over the town and Lake Garda. Salò is situated on the western side of Lake Garda and it’s a spot that offers the benefits of a bigger city with the charm and tranquillity of a small town. The villa is just 30 minutes’ walk downhill from downtown Salò (1.5km). You can be wandering around the cobblestone streets, marvelling in the historic architecture and enjoying local delicacies in no time. Salò has everything you could need and want, with theatres and museums to countless restaurants, bars and supermarkets. The lake promenade in Salò is the longest on Lake Garda, so it’s the perfect spot to stroll with the lake on one side and small shops and bars on the other. The area also has a lot of cultural offerings, such as the Church of Santa Maria Annunziata (5.2km) and the whimsical Giardino Botanico Fondazione gardens a little further in Gardone Riviera (8.3km) The closest beach by the lake is a 40-minute downhill walk and has a private beach area where you can hire sun loungers and umbrellas. The pebble beach is popular with tourists and locals, and there are also tables next to the lake, so you can enjoy an aperitif while listening to the waves lapping against the rocks. In under 15 minutes guests can walk to a few restaurants in the area or take the car and drive into town. This spot is ideal because you can easily access nearby towns and villages, like Portese and Renzano, which are both around a 10-minute drive from the villa.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Damage waiver of €7 per day (€49 per week) to cover for accidental damage or negligence paid on arrival. Full policy details are available on request.
- Arrival time : 3 pm
- Security deposit : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in “Service fee”, reasonable use policy applies.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath and pool towels included in “Service fee”.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior arrangement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet payable locally applies.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in “Service fee”. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Strictly no smoking inside the villa.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price (on consumption)
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included in the rental price.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cots and high chairs are available on request, subject to a delivery charge of €20 per item. Cots are equipped with sheets. Please, bring your own pillows and blankets. Pre-booking is required.
- Other Ts and Cs : Standard “Service fee” of €45 per day to cover for running costs applies and is paid locally.