Villa San Giacomo at Lombardia
Designed by a famous architect in the late 60s, this villa is the ultimate getaway. Perfectly combining modern luxe with mid-20th century architecture, this home away from home is filled with unique, one-off artistic masterpieces that will help make your holiday even more unforgettable.
This lakefront villa has six bedrooms plus a loft and can accommodate up to 15 guests. It’s a large and spacious home that is organised into three distinct parts that can be used as independent homes while still being connected - perfect for a large group travelling together who want alone time as much as they want to be together. There’s the main villa, which is the most modern section, as well as a second home and an independent apartment.
As guests explore the home, they can discover the nooks and crannies that make up this stunning space, take in the incredible artwork, furnishings and sculpture and relax in their own space....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa San Giacomos located in a residential area of Manerba del Garda, at the southwest side of Lake Garda. It is just a short walk from the port, where you will find two excellent restaurants, a gelateria and a bar - perfect for an aperitif. Boat rental is also available here, and boat trips from the port can take you all around Lake Garda. Nearby is a tranquil village with plenty of restaurants and bars to visit as well as the nearest supermarket. Nearby is also Rocca di Manerba, a nature reserve that offers beautiful views and walking tracks (4 km), which is well worth a visit. Salò is also close by, just a short drive away (11 km) and offers the benefits of a larger town whilst also providing the charm of a small village. Here you will find theatres and museums, restaurants, bars and supermarkets. It also has one of the longest promenades along Lake Garda, so it’s a wonderful spot to explore. The location of this villa offers easy access to other towns and villages around Lake Garda, and not just because of easy access to the port. The popular town of Sirmione is under an hour’s drive away while Gardone Riviera is even closer. There’s so much to do in the Lake Garda region, especially on and right next to the lake from hiking to getting out on the water. There are plenty of tour options for trips on the water that leave from the port, there’s also hire options for canoes and paddle boards.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Damage waiver of €7 per day (€49 per week) to cover for accidental damage or negligence paid on arrival. Full policy details are available on request.
- Arrival time : 3 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in “Service fee”, reasonable use policy applies.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath and pool towels included in “Service fee”.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior arrangement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet payable locally applies
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in “Service fee”. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Strictly no smoking inside the villa.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price (on consumption).
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included in the rental price.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cots and high chairs are available on request, subject to a delivery charge of €20 per item. Cots are equipped with sheets. Please, bring your own pillows and blankets. Pre-booking is required.
- Other Ts and Cs : Standard “Service fee” of €45 per day to cover for running costs applies and is paid locally.