Casa Capra at Lombardia
This villa is an idyllic rural getaway, located amidst rolling hills, vineyards and fields. It’s a quintessential Italian villa that is quaint, with a mix of modern conveniences and country charm.
Relax into your holiday at Casa Capra as you take in the charm of this five-bedroom villa. It can accommodate up to 12 guests in the bedrooms that are spread across two of the three floors. The first floor has three bedrooms, while the lower floor has two doubles and a double sofa-bed in the living area. All of the rooms offer everything you need for a restful slumber, so you can wake up ready to explore the next day. With so many guests, there are four full bathrooms in this home away from home.
This villa has two living spaces, the main living area is a large space that has a flat screen television with Sky, perfect for movie nights as well as an open plan living-dining space and there’s a large dining area on the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Casa Capra is situated in the hills, nestled in the countryside. It’s close to a small medieval village, just a 10-minute walk away where you will find various services including a restaurant or walk further to the local historical town of Polpenazze, just a 20-minute walk away, with plenty to enjoy including bars, restaurants and shops. Nearby there are many great places to visit, such as a winery a short walk away. Golf lovers will especially appreciate being just 1km from a popular golf club and resort. The villa sits between the bigger towns of Desenzano del Garda (10km) and Salò (11km). Desenzano del Garda is a resort town on the southern shore of Lake Garda, it’s a pleasant town and also a good place to be based near because it has restaurants for all tastes as well as good connections with the Italian rail network. Here you can enjoy Desenzano Castle, Roman Villa of Desenzano and Rocca di Lonato, a stone fort with stunning lake vistas. Salò is a beautiful lakeside spot that has the benefits of a big town, in a small, charming village-like setting. Another must visit place is Gardone Riviera, which offers plenty to do such as Rimbalzello Adventure park, André Heller botanical gardens and the home of former writer, Gabriele d'Annunzio The villa is also within day-trip distance of other hot-spots around Lake Garda, like Sirmione where guests can enjoy the resort town’s thermal baths, medieval castle or archaeological site (25km) and also Malcesine on the opposite side of the lake, where you can get an incredibly picturesque view of the lake (76km).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Damage waiver of €7 per day (€49 per week) to cover for accidental damage or negligence paid on arrival. Full policy details are available on request.
- Arrival time : 3 p.m
- Departure time : 10 p.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in “Service fee”, reasonable use policy applies.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath and pool towels included in “Service fee”.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior arrangement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet payable locally applies.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in “Service fee”. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Strictly no smoking inside the villa.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price (on consumption).
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included in the rental price.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cots and high chairs are available on request, subject to a delivery charge of €20 per item. Cots are equipped with sheets. Please, bring your own pillows and blankets. Pre-booking is required.
- Other Ts and Cs : Standard “Service fee” of €45 per day to cover for running costs applies and is paid locally.