Casale del Corno at Lombardia
Imagine waking up in the morning to the sun glistening on Lake Garda, which sits at the end of your garden. The lush, mountains dotted with small villages and towns acting as the backdrop. What more could you ask for as part of your getaway to Northern Italy?
This cosy home away from home is perfect for people seeking a relaxing getaway. Built in the 1970s, this house has a charm about it, with rich wooden interiors and large windows welcoming in the view and ample light.
Casale del Corno is a lake-front villa which can accommodate 10 guests in five bedrooms, spread over two levels. Sweet bedrooms are cabin-esque whilst there are three newly-decorated bathrooms inside, with an outside shower by the pool. Split-level dining and living area can seat the whole group, so everyone can reminisce over the day and plan what adventures you will embark on tomorrow. There’s also a large flat screen television with DVD...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Casale del Corno is located a stone’s throw from the lake and is nestled near a charming lakeside village. The marina is just a short walk from the villa and here you will find two delicious restaurants, a bar and a <i>gelateria</i>. The ferry service that is offered here can take you all over the lake, ensuring you make the most of your visit. Just a few minutes further along the beach is the village with medieval influences and it’s a lovely spot to wander around. Here there are also two restaurants, a few bars perfect for an <i>aperitivo</i>, a winery that boasts some of the finest rosés of the region, a pharmacy, deli and a small butcher with fresh bread and vegetables – in other words everything you need. A short drive away, or about a 20-minute walk, is the village of San Felice. This spot is slightly larger and offers the same amenities. If you are looking for a larger town, it’s a short 10-minute drive to Salò, a place that has all the appeal of a peaceful village with the benefits of a larger town. From museums and theatres to countless restaurants and shops, there’s something here to keep everyone entertained. Wander down the cobbled streets and appreciate the historic architecture. You can also immerse yourself in the culture and history of Gardone Riviera, a beautiful spot just a 20-minute drive away. Here there are sites like Church of Santa Maria Annunziata and the whimsical Giardino Botanico Fondazione gardens. Getting around to explore the other wonders of Lake Garda is a breeze from this location, and not just because the port is so close to the villa. You can drive to many of the region's top spots within the hour; Lazise (47km), Sirmione (29km), and Riva Del Garda (52km). Other beautiful spots are just over an hour’s drive, and worth the trip, like Malcesine (70km) and Garda (58km).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Damage waiver of €7 per day (€49 per week) to cover for accidental damage or negligence paid on arrival. Full policy details are available on request.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the service fee, reasonable use policy applies.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath and pool towels included in service fee.
- Pets welcome? : On request only (small pets) and with prior arrangement with the owner.
- Changeover day : Saturday/Sunday in High season (Easter & mid-May to end of September). Any day during all other periods.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in service fee. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Strictly no smoking inside the villa.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price (charged according to consumption).
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cots and high chairs are available on request, subject to a delivery charge of €20 per item. Cots are equipped with sheets. Please, bring your own pillows and blankets. Pre-booking is required.
- Other Ts and Cs : Standard service fee of €45 per day to cover for running costs applies and is paid locally.