Lette Placa at Lombardia
Imagine enjoying a home-cooked meal while sitting right at the water’s edge overlooking Lake Garda. An after-dinner dip would take you less than a minute as you dive into the glistening water looking back on your home away from home.
This villa is an ideal place to stay when you visit the region, not only for its lakefront location but it also oozes Italian charm, with a traditional garden filled with lemon trees and a charming balcony lined with fresh blooms.
As you enter the home, you’re welcomed into a homely and charming space with pops of bright colour. The living-dining room is open-plan and decorated with original art pieces. The lake vista can be enjoyed both from the comfort of the sofas and the dining table, both of which are large enough to seat the whole group. Meals can be prepared in the cosy kitchen, which has everything you need to cook up a feast as well as a few luxuries including a Nespresso...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Lette Placa is located in a slice of paradise on the western shore of Lake Garda. This part of the lake is famed for its extraordinary climate and the south sun exposure, so you will want to spend as much time around the lake and in the water as possible on the wide, beautiful beaches. Within a short drive (2.5km) you can be in the local village. There are also incredible views across the lakes onto the mountains, and it makes the perfect backdrop for a holiday. You can wander the antique alleys that have a fairy tale feel to them, exploring restaurants, bars and shops that line the streets. Despite being a relatively small village, there are two Michelin starred restaurants here! There’s plenty to do here, from exploring the impressive palace to taking in the places of historical interest, such as the church and bell tower. This area also offers a lot of sporting activities, from sailing and windsurfing to mountain biking and horse riding, as well as having a port for boat trips to other parts of Lake Garda. Limone Sul Garda is just a short 25-minute drive away (20km), here you can explore the historic old town. Toscolano Maderno is also near, just a 15-minute drive away (10km). And here you can enjoy beaches, restaurants and bars, as well as a few shops for the essentials. Just a little further along is Gardone Riviera, a 22-minute drive (15km). This tourist hot-spot has plenty to do from exploring the whimsical botanic garden of André Heller, swinging from the trees at Rimbalzello Adventure park or wandering back in time at Vittoriale Degli Italiani, the former writer's home. The villa is ideally located near other towns and villages around Lake Garda that are well worth a day-trip, including Malcesine (48km) and Sirmione (59km).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Damage waiver of €7 per day (€49 per week) to cover for accidental damage or negligence paid on arrival. Full policy details are available on request.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the service fee, within reasonable use.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath and pool towels included in the service fee.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior arrangement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet payable locally applies.
- Changeover day : Saturday/Sunday in High season (Easter & mid-May to end of September). Any day during all other periods.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in service fee. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Strictly no smoking inside the villa.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights from May until September, 5 nights rest of the year.
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price (charged according to consumption).
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included in the rental price.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cots and high chairs are available on request, subject to a delivery charge of €20 per item. Cots are equipped with sheets. Please, bring your own pillows and blankets. Pre-booking is required.
- Other Ts and Cs : Standard service fee of €45 per day to cover for running costs applies and is paid locally.