Villa dei Cipressi at Lombardia
This villa is a beautiful gem, one that was frequented by a famous Italian writer and poet, Gabriele D’Annunzio. It boasts Italian 1930s elegance with a garden adorned with colourful blooms and an interior that is an eclectic mix of 30s sophistication and traditional charm.
As you enter the home you will be enamoured by the homely décor and the stunning staircase that connects the different levels of the home.
The ground level of the home has the large, living, dining and kitchen areas that overlook the garden, lake and pool. There’s also a shared bathroom on this floor. The first floor has four bedrooms, three of which have access to balconies, as well as two bathrooms including an en-suite. Then the top floor is a family suite, which has a large terrace overlooking the lake.
The living space is the ideal spot for relaxing after a long day, where everyone can comfortably sit together. The dining room...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Perched on the hill overlooking Lake Garda, this villa is located in Gardone Riviera. It’s close to the town and within a 2-minute drive or a 15-minute slightly hilly walk you can be enjoying everything this beautiful spot has to offer. The lake is just a stone’s throw away (300m) so within minutes you can be enjoying the water. Spend the day on the water canoeing, sailing or stand up paddle boarding. Or stick to land and go mountain biking or wandering through the wilderness. There is also a hotel with a well-regarded restaurant and spa within a few minutes walk. Gardone Riviera has plenty to offer; enjoy the cobblestone streets and beautiful architecture filling this small tourist resort. It sits on the western shore of Lake Garda and has stunning sites to enjoy, including the Isola del Garda park and the Giardino Botanico Fondazione, André Heller’s botanic gardens. This area is conveniently located near some of Lake Garda’s most popular towns and villages, like Salò (6km) a spot that has the charm and tranquillity of a small village, with the amenities of a town. It also has one of the longest promenades along Lake Garda, so it’s a wonderful spot to explore. The villa is also near other spots in Lake Garda that are well-worth a visit, including: Toscolano Maderno (3.8km), Sirmione (41km), Riva Del Garda (40km), and Malcesine (58km).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Damage waiver of €7 per day (€49 per week) to cover for accidental damage or negligence paid on arrival. Full policy details are available on request.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the service fee, reasonable use policy applies.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath and pool towels included in the service fee.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Changeover day : Saturday/Sunday in High season (Easter & mid-May to end of September). Any day during all other periods.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in service fee. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Strictly no smoking inside the villa.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price (charged according to consumption).
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included in the rental price.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cots and high chairs are available on request, subject to a delivery charge of €20 per item. Cots are equipped with sheets. Please, bring your own pillows and blankets. Pre-booking is required.
- Other Ts and Cs : Standard service fee of €45 per day to cover for running costs applies and is paid locally.