Villa Pitagora at Liguria
Villa Pitagora is a stunning five-bedroom home in the Liguria region of North-West Italy; a region filled with mountains, green rolling hills and long coastlines. The home sits on a hillside which is dotted with pretty villas overlooking the waters of the Italian Riveria and the charming town of Santa Margherita Ligure below.
The villa is ideal for a holiday for a group of friends or a large family. It can sleep up to ten people and has large, open living-spaces which are perfect for eating and relaxing together in the evenings. The bedrooms are split between the lower-ground floor and the first floor, which means different groups could have some space of their own if they wished to. The house is well-finished and has all of the facilities you could need to make your holiday more comfortable; including a modern kitchen, 4K TV set with BlueRay player and en-suite bedrooms.
The outdoor spaces of the home are...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Pitagora sits in an elevated position overlooking the stunning waters of the Italian Riviera. The Liguria region is small in size when compared to other regions of Italy, but this means that the area retains a lot of surrounding countryside and woodlands which exist alongside pretty towns and little fishing villages. The closest amenities and beaches to the villa are under 2km away in Santa Margherita Ligure which is popular with tourists because of its beaches, the natural beauty of the surroundings and the pastel-coloured waterfront shops and restaurants. Santa Margherita is a great town which is a blend of old and new, town and nature. To make the most of the sun and the scenery head to the beach where you can spend the whole day or pack a picnic and immerse yourself in the gorgeous woodlands of the hillsides. If you wish to go shopping or want to eat out, there are plenty of shops and restaurants in the town but make sure to visit the marina for the best seafood. Santa Margherita is also a great base for visiting other towns by bus, train or by boat. A lovely trip is taking a boat to Portofino which takes just twenty-minutes. The trip gives you chance to get out and enjoy the sea whilst also taking you to spend the day in Portofino, an old fishing village which has become a bit of a chic holiday hotspot in the area in recent years. Head over early to make the most of your day as there is so much to see in Portofino including a 16th-century fortress, museums, historic Abbeys and churches. If you would prefer to spend the day shopping and indulging in some amazing food, then Portofino has a great selection of designer shops and independent boutiques and an array of restaurants and wine bars. This picture-postcard town can also be reached by car if you would prefer and is 7km from the villa. Rapallo is another nearby town which is filled with charm and character. Rapallo is also easy to get to and the little castle is worth a visit if only for the amazing sea views it offers! If you would like to see even more then Rapallo has a cable-car which you can take up the mountain-side. At the top, make time to visit the Sanctuary of Montallegro which has been there since the 16th century and used to be a shelter for pilgrims. There are many other towns and cities nearby which are worth visiting, including the city of Genoa but with so many woodlands and rural areas nearby it is nice to get outdoors and take part in the many sports and activities available. Water sports, hiking, golf, fishing and cycling are just a few of the things you can try near the villa.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Energy costs included? : Extra cost based on consumption.
- Heating costs included? : Extra cost based on consumption.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including weekly change.
- Pool towels included? : Yes, including weekly change.
- Changeover day : Saturday and Sunday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.