Villa Raffaela at Toscana
Villa Raffaela holds an excellent countryside position in Tuscan green hills, close to a range of nearby amenities in both Montagnana and Montespertoli. The villa was originally a barn built in the 1640’s by a noble Florentine family and has been restored into a beautiful independent house.
The homely, family-friendly villa can comfortably accommodate up to seven guests. On the ground floor is the main living accommodation which comprises of living and dining rooms as well as a fully-equipped fitted kitchen which comes complete with all necessary modern facilities. Also on this level is the first of the king-size bedrooms and a bathroom. Upstairs, are a further two king-size bedrooms, both boasting en-suite bathroom facilities. One of the upstairs bedrooms has an additional bed, this layout would ideally suit a young family.
Outside, the beautifully maintained garden and private pool are surrounded by lush olive...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa makes a fantastic base for exploring Florence, Chianti region and heart of Tuscany. The village of Montagnana is less than five minutes away and boasts a small food market, pizzeria, steak restaurant and bar. Montespertoli is just two minutes further away and offers a wider selection of things to do and helpful amenities. The must-visit cities of Florence, Siena and San Giminigano are all within an hour car journey. The closest airport, Florence, is conveniently located just forty minutes from the villa.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 to be paid on arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Not included, €270 up to 6 people. €45 for any additional guest (payable in cash at the end of the stay).
- Minimum stay : 3 nights.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open between the 1st of May to the 30th of September, please enquire before booking as the exact dates are subject to change
- Other 2 : The pool is open between early May and October, please enquire before booking as the exact dates are subject to change
- Other Ts and Cs : 2 extra beds available on request (€85 each)
- Other Ts and Cs : 2 cots available on request (€85 each).
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3,5 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Heating costs included? : No, charged on consumption, paid locally in cash.