Wonderful Villa in Toscana
Villa Tolomei is an elegant, softly mustard-toned Tuscan villa, set within its own ample and luscious grounds framed with swaying poplar trees, set in the nook of gently, sloping grounds.
This prestigious home is finished with impeccable taste and style: it offers generous proportions, beautiful original stone, exposed timber beams, finished with muted pastel tones, soft fawns and pale pistachios creating an ambience of understated luxe. Villa Tolomei is abundant with character - far from being yet another uninspiring holiday home - this is a charismatic “home from home,” full of local flavour and style, well-chosen artwork, soft furnishings and elegant lighting.
Guests will immediately feel the tempo drop as they enter this home that has both such a calm aura and epitomises such classic style. The stunning exterior is softened by terracotta tiled, sloping veranda roof and abundant green, creeping foliage; the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Outdoor Dining Area
Gavoranno is a mountainside commune in the Province of Grosseto, in the western Italian region of Italy. Set within the Upper Maremma, in Grosseto, Gavorrano is a medieval centre next to Monte Calvo. Gavoranno was a significant mining town, with remounts of the industry visible today. Some of the old mines have been converted into large museum complexes. Rich in history, the land and castle of Gavorrano were run by the noble Pannochieschi family in the thirteenth century. The town of Gavoranno, steeped in medieval legends and tales, maintains the architectural structure that was typical in the Middle Ages: the castle, arches, gates, walls and large palaces with towers will offer a plethora of discovery for history buffs. Amongst top attractions is the Parc Nazionale Delle Colline Metallifere: a mining park where guests can go down into the mine and take a train or walk back - offering a fascinating journey into the region’s history. The impressive Teatro Delle Rocce acts as an open theatre set by the mining site, as well as a picturesque walk and tranquil little church along the way. The Castello di Scarlino is well worth a visit: offering wonderful views, Elba island and Follonica are visible, and there’s a fantastic ice cream hut at the top. Both Florence and Pisa are a very achievable day trip. The Tuscan landscape is considered among the best that Italy has to offer, with its splendid hills, elegant architecture, olive trees and vineyards the views at every turn are enchanting and awash with seasonally changing colours.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €3000 payable by credit card
- Arrival time : 4 p.m
- Departure time : 10 a.m
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed
- Changeover day : Any
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 2 nights in Low and Mid Season
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet included
- Tax : Tourist tax not included, payable on arrival in cash
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.