Terrific Hillside Villa Surrounded by Olive Groves
This Villa is a substantial and impressive villa, with ample space for twelve people.
Set on a hillside, surrounded by olive groves, the white terraces of the Villa rise upwards to the blue skies, as if flowing with the contours of the landscape. From this lofty position, you can take full advantage of the magnificent panoramic views. The seas of the Bay of Nerano stretch before you, framed by the sheer beauty of the Amalfi Coast.
Walking through a small paved courtyard, you arrive on the impressive main terrace, measuring 100m2. This is without a doubt the most enchanting part of the Villa. As you stand, gazing towards the azure seas, you will feel any stress and tension just melting away. You can see the Li Galli Islands and on a clear day, even the Cilento Peninsula.
The south facing terrace enjoys sunshine throughout the day. It’s easy to find a comfortable place in which to relax, with a dining...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Please observe the following house rules during your stay:
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building.
- Only guests listed on your booking are allowed within your villa or apartment.
- We ask that you take extra care to keep noise to a minimum, particularly at night, to avoid disturbing our neighbours.
- Please ensure the kitchen and bathroom taps are turned off.
- Only washing machine detergent should be used in the washing machine.
- Please scrape food deposits from plates before washing up or stacking the dishwasher to avoid blocking the drains.
- It is essential that trash is separated correctly and left out on the days indicated, to avoid the cost of recollection.
- Hot water and gas for cooking is provided by gas cylinder. Should the gas run out, please contact your Property Manager.
- Please take care of your keys and return them when checking out.
- If you have any problems, we’re happy to help.
- Thank you and enjoy your time here in Italy.
- Please note that a Security Deposit amount will be required upon arrival. The amount will be authorised on the credit card used to make the booking. Note this Security Deposit amount will be cancelled, minus any deductions for any damages or missing items. The property is non-smoking. No parties or events are allowed without prior notice. The home may be pet friendly with prior approval. Please inquire to make a request for pets.