OPULENT CHALET IN THE HIGH LANDS
This chalet is a luxurious four bedroom abode in the heart of the lovely Winkelmatten area of Zermatt. The apartment is on the third floor of a new chalet built in 2007, ‘Haus Pegasus’, built in traditional Swiss quality with luxury decor throughout including Italian bathroom fittings, modern kitchen appliances, Swiss oak floors and fitted wardrobes. There is an elevator in the building.The four bedroom apartment consists of one double en suite bedroom and three double/twin bedrooms which share two bathrooms. Three of the four bedrooms have spectacular Matterhorn views and all have TVs. The kitchen is open plan with the lounge and dining area and is a fully fitted Pollinger kitchen with Miele appliances, a large oven , induction hob, dishwasher, coffee machine and the usual kitchen appliances and brushed glass work tops. The lounge has Cable TV, DVD, I-Pod dock and has fantastic Matterhorn views through the floor to ceiling windows and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Please note that a Security Deposit amount will be required upon arrival. The amount will be authorised on the credit card used to make the booking. Note this Security Deposit amount will be cancelled, minus any deductions for any damages or missing items.
- The property is non-smoking. No parties or events are allowed without prior notice.
- The home may be pet friendly with prior approval. Please inquire to make a request for pets.