Villa With The Most Spectacular Panoramic Views Of The Gulf Of Naples
It’ s perfect for relaxing holiday in an authentic Italian property.
Sitting high above the Gulf of Naples, surrounded by the deep blue of the Mediterranean Tyrrhenian Sea, staying in this home is the ultimate authentic Italian experience.
The generous pool lies next to an expansive patio area, with dining table and chairs beneath a beautiful wrought-iron gazebo. A covered barbeque offers views of the vineyards, sweeping down to the Bay of Naples – perfect for inspiring the chef!
From your sun lounger, you can take in spectacular panoramic views of the Islands of Capri, Ischia and Procida and the breathtaking Mount Vesuvius. Year round, the varied colours and scents of the Amalfi Coast line will tantalize your senses. The vista really is something incredible, particularly as the sun sets before you – you will feel on top of the world.
At the entrance there is a large living and dining area, with an...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Pets Allowed On Request
Air Conditioning: In rooms
Housekeeping: Additional services on request
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Arriving at the property your sight will be arrested by the picturesque private gardens of the property. Olive trees, Mediterranean vegetation and plants surround the villa in a natural amphitheatre
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Please observe the following house rules during your stay:
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building.
- Only guests listed on your booking are allowed within your villa or apartment.
- We ask that you take extra care to keep noise to a minimum, particularly at night, to avoid disturbing our neighbours.
- Please ensure the kitchen and bathroom taps are turned off.
- Only washing machine detergent should be used in the washing machine.
- Please scrape food deposits from plates before washing up or stacking the dishwasher to avoid blocking the drains.
- It is essential that trash is separated correctly and left out on the days indicated, to avoid the cost of recollection.
- Hot water and gas for cooking is provided by gas cylinder. Should the gas run out, please contact your Property Manager.
- Please take care of your keys and return them when checking out.
- If you have any problems, we’re happy to help.
- Thank you and enjoy your time here in Italy.
- Please note that a Security Deposit amount will be required upon arrival. The amount will be authorised on the credit card used to make the booking. Note this Security Deposit amount will be cancelled, minus any deductions for any damages or missing items.