Marciano Traditional and Relaxing Seaside Villa
This is in a special spot; overlooking the islands of Capri, Ischia, Procida and the Gulf of Naples, and surrounded by sun-drenched gardens, this serene place will stay in your heart forever.
The villa is located in Marciano, a delightful little village just 2 km from Massa Lubrense, in a quiet spot that enjoys the sun all day, and along a stretch of coast that is part of the Marine Protected Area of Punta Campanella, renowned for its beautiful landscape and fascinating history.
The property has been beautifully restored and is decorated in a gorgeous palate of Mediterranean colours, while outside is a riot of greenery, shrubs, olive trees and rose bushes. The furnishings are carefully chosen and mirror the beauty of the gardens.
The living space
Each apartment has its own comfortable living space, dining area and well-equipped kitchen; Il Verde has one double bedroom, one twin, one single, and a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
The town of Massa Lubrense – known as the ‘Land of the Sirens’ – is 2 km away on the coast. Sorrento is a windy 9 km drive away
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Please observe the following house rules during your stay:
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building.
- Only guests listed on your booking are allowed within your villa or apartment.
- We ask that you take extra care to keep noise to a minimum, particularly at night, to avoid disturbing our neighbours.
- Please ensure the kitchen and bathroom taps are turned off.
- Only washing machine detergent should be used in the washing machine.
- Please scrape food deposits from plates before washing up or stacking the dishwasher to avoid blocking the drains.
- It is essential that trash is separated correctly and left out on the days indicated, to avoid the cost of recollection.
- Hot water and gas for cooking is provided by gas cylinder. Should the gas run out, please contact your Property Manager.
- Please take care of your keys and return them when checking out.
- If you have any problems, we’re happy to help.
- Thank you and enjoy your time here in Italy.
- Please note that a Security Deposit amount will be required upon arrival. The amount will be authorised on the credit card used to make the booking. Note this Security Deposit amount will be cancelled, minus any deductions for any damages or missing items.