Beautiful Extravagant Snowy Chalet
There is state-of-the-art John Cullen lighting and a Sonos music system throughout as well as a bar with an impressive adjoining wine cellar. The 9 ensuite bedrooms each have their own terrace or balcony offering dramatic views: There are seven twin/super king size bedrooms, one master room and a quad bunk room which is ideal for children.
At 15 metres in length, Chalet boasts one of the largest private indoor swimming pools in Verbier. The chalet also comes with a games room (table tennis and table football), a bar, cinema room, outdoor hot tub, hammam and two sitting rooms with open fireplaces. With comfortable seating and relaxing loungers, the extensive south-facing terrace is the perfect place to enjoy the jaw-dropping views across to the Grand Combin.
Facilities & Services
- A team of 11 dedicated staff
- 24-hour in-resort private chauffeur service
- 15-metre indoor swimming pool
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.