Manoir De Kervegat at Bretagne
Explore sandy beaches and experience a house steeped in history at the 15th century Manoir de Kervegat, a holiday chateau in Brittany only 8 min drive from Plestin Les Greves. The 7 acres of beautiful private gardens contain a pond and a splash pool the kids will love. Enjoy woodland and coastal walks, bike rides and barbecues. If you’re in the mood for some competition, there’s badminton, American billiards and a games barn with table tennis.
The home retains some original features, like wooden beams and a stone spiral staircase, but the fully equipped kitchen has an American fridge, and you’ll love the modern bathrooms. The 7 bedrooms include 2 family rooms and 1 ground floor bedroom with a king-size four-poster bed. At night, you’ll appreciate the TV room with DVD player and children’s games.
Visit nearby Plestin Les Greves for the famous beaches, including St. Efflam. A watersports centre there can help you organize...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The Manoir de Kervegat is less than 10 minute drive from the big sandy bay at Plestin Les Greves. Alternatively, you can walk to the sea through the forest along charming lanes, past chateaux and villages. It is a long walk but when you arrive there are bars and restaurants nearby. The pretty harbour of Locquirec is about a 15 minute drive. The historic town of Morlaix is also very worth a visit, with a famous Saturday market.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000. The security deposit is paid in cash on arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time : 16.00
- Departure time : 10.00
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price. There may be a charge for the low seasons.
- Linen & towels included? : All bed linen is included in the rental price. Please bring your own towels.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking in the property.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : The chateau is only available for rent from March (1/03) to October (31/10)