Chateau Siregarde at Occitanie
Set in 50 acres of private park and woodland, the elegant Chateau Siregarde is finished to a very high standard, and successfully combines the old world charm of antiques and beautiful pictures with modern day amenities such as luxury bathrooms, central heating and a heated 20 metre swimming pool.
It is five minutes drive from a charming village offering all amenities, and only fifteen minutes drive from the larger town of Cazeres. It is also forty five minutes drive from Toulouse. This unique ten bedroom chateau is generously proportioned over two floors and boasts numerous reception rooms, a large hall and an attractive kitchen. Ideal for groups of up to 17 people, it is surprisingly comfortable and intimate with smaller groups. There is a light welcome supper with wine on arrival!
The property is entered through an impressive gate that leads into a circular courtyard. The main door to the Chateau opens into the Grand...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The nearest village is 5 minutes drive from the Château and has an excellent small supermarket and one of the best butchers in the region. There is also a grocer, flower shop, hardware store, pharmacy, tobacconist, newspaper agent, petrol station, two restaurants and a great pizzeria. The nearest town is Cazeres, just over 15 minutes drive away, which has a hypermarket, and two large supermarkets, as well as many other shops. It also has a picturesque market on Saturday mornings where local farmers sell their produce. On every day except Sunday the surrounding towns offer a local market - the Monday market in Samatan is the most famous. Toulouse is approximately 45 minutes drive from the Château. The fourth largest city in France, it is well known for its excellent shopping. Apart from the major retail brands, there are many elegant boutiques in the older part of the city. Near the chateau are tennis courts, water skiing possibilities, as well as sailing, windsurfing and canoeing. A number of riding establishments are also available. There is an 18 hole, par 72 Golf Course in Buzet sur Tarn. Winter skiing is possible within an hour’s drive of the Château. A popular resort is Viella on the Spanish side of the border, 75 minutes drive away. Other sites close by include the stunning 16th century renaissance Château de Saint-Elix; the potteries of Martes-Tolosane, originally founded by the Romans and still producing pottery in the local style; and the 13th century walled town of Montesquieu-Volvestre with its many listed buildings and covered market. A comprehensive list of all the local sites is available in the Château.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500 paid via bank transfer to the owner prior to the arrival.
- Arrival time : 16.00
- Departure time : 11.00
- Energy costs included? : Included (see note below re. heating).
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- Pets welcome? : Pets allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 1 week
- Heating costs included? : Yes, as long as it is reasonable use. If the heating is used excessively then a charge of up to €100 per day may apply.
- Pool heating charge? : No. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures