18th-century Villa in the idyllic Tuscan countryside
Set within an extensive area of private park that’s nestled in the Valdichiana hills within the idyllic Tuscan countryside is 18th-century Villa. Once the home of an aristocratic family, this stunning property has been recently restored and transformed into a sumptuous holiday home that offers total peace and privacy. With medieval towns such as Lucignano within easy driving distance, you’re surrounded by history at every turn.
The impressive accommodation is set over three floors, with a regal sense of grandeur throughout. Elegance and heritage are beautifully showcased in all of Villa Ristori’s spacious rooms, with antique furnishings and traditional features maintaining its original character.
A choice of living spaces mean there’s always a perfect place to enjoy some time alone or to socialise with loved ones. The open-plan living/dining room on the ground floor is probably where everyone will spend most of their time....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
As well country walks and bike rides being on the doorstep at Villa Ristori, there are lots of nearby villages and towns to explore too. The small medieval town of Lucignano (5km) is just a short drive away. Its design is incredibly impressive, with buildings laid out in concentric circles, making it look and feel like a labyrinth. Sightseeing highlights include the Church of San Francesco and the Museo Civico with its beautiful art collection. <div>The town of San Giovanni d'Asso (26km) is known for its red-brick castle and the fascinating Truffle Museum that offers interactive sensory experiences. Arezzo (31km) is another lovely town that’s full of history and heritage. It’s especially full of religious buildings, such as a stunning cathedral and the Basilica di San Francesco. Lake Trasimeno National Park (37km) is a wonderfully idyllic place to spend a few hours, with lakes for swimming and beautiful terrain that invites long hikes. You can go on boat trips over to the islands of Isola Minore and Isola Maggiore, as well as enjoy bird watching.</div> <div>Siena (50km) sits across three hills, meaning the views from this city over the surrounding countryside are simply breathtaking. Siena’s beating heart is the central square of Piazza del Campo, with its beautiful architecture and medieval buildings, such as Palazzo Pubblico. Climb to the top of Torre del Mangia for the very best views of all. Florence (92km) is just over an hour’s drive away from the villa - and is well worth the extra journey time to reach. This historic city is famous for its Renaissance art and architecture, with the red-domed Cathedral of Santa Mario del Fiore being one of its most iconic sites. There’s also the Uffizi Gallery to visit, along with Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Vecchio and the Accademia Gallery; which is home to Michelangelo’s David.</div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : € 1000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 5-7 p.m.
- Departure time : 9.30 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : When minimum occupancy is booked, the second floor will not be accessible.
- Changeover day : Saurday.
- End of stay cleaning included? : €500, paid locally in cash at the end of your stay. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Strictly no smoking inside the villa.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Tax : Included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open apprixametely from June to end of September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Pool towels included? : Included in the rental price.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges. Stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.