Outstanding Villa close to the magical city of Venice,
Close to the magical city of Venice, experience a life of luxury in this outstanding villa. With magnificent features such as a heated swimming pool, state of the art spa and hi-tech gym, alongside beautiful furnishings and style, this incredible home will amaze its guests in so many ways.
Architecturally impressive, the property combines traditional charm and opulence with an uber-modern extension, making it ideal for a group of friends or a large family looking for ample space across four splendid bedrooms. Murano chandeliers, fine paintings, fascinating objets d’art and wood-panelled walls add character and warmth whilst further touches of luxury include the wellness and spa zone with its
Turkish bath, sauna, multi-sensory shower and relaxation area.
The elegant kitchen features modern appliances, a sociable breakfast bar and an internal wood-fired barbecue, the perfect place for creating Italian feasts....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Nested between two canals and on a large private estate, this villa is close to a lovely village, Meolo, where you’ll find bars and a handful of restaurants. The nearest supermarket is a short drive away, where you can get some bits to cook on the barbecue back at the villa. If you prefer cycling, you can use the free bikes provided to get around and follow some of the different routes that take you through the local area and countryside. Enjoy getting active? This home is close to a wide array of activities: tennis lovers can practise their backhand at the nearby court while golf fanatics work on their swing at the local course. You can even surf at the nearest beach at the seaside resort of Jesolo (22km), where you will also find wind-surfing and wake-boarding when the conditions are good. This is a well-managed seaside resort with plenty of facilities for all ages from mini-golf and playgrounds to a vibrant night life. As a wine region, there are many opportunities for wine tasting, the famous tour is in the neighbourhood and will take you through the different notes and flavours you can pick up when tasting different wines. The fascinating walled city of Treviso (22km) is just half an hour away by car. Explore its charming historic lanes, dine alongside locals in excellent restaurants, admire the city’s waterways and visit the impressive Duomo and its frescoes. Venice, the picturesque city that’s like no other, is just over half-hour's drive away. Alternatively, you can catch the train at the near Meolo Station (3km) to Venezia Santa Lucia on the Grand Canal. Only explored on foot, you can wander around the winding streets that are connected by miles of stunning canals. Take a waterbus along the Grand Canal and beyond or the most romantic may prefer a water taxi or gondola ride. With a wide range of historic sites, amazing museums, memorable landscapes as well as pretty restaurants and bars, exploring this city is a perfect day out.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 charged to client’s credit card by the owner upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm.
- Departure time : By 11 am.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath towels included with mid-week change for stays over than a week.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner (only small size pet).
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Daily cleaning included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Strictly no smoking inside the villa.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in July and August, 3 nights during any other period.
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- Tax : Included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi access included.
- Pool towels included? : Included in the rental price.
- Pool opening dates? : Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and special events are allowed on request and subject to owner's approval