Stunning Villa nearby cities of Florence, Lucca and Pisa
This gorgeous home is nestled on a hilltop, overlooking beautiful green valleys and ancient olive groves. Guests can admire the breathtaking views while dining on the terrace or swimming in the private pool. Situated on the edge of a lovely village, you can explore the nearby cities of Florence, Lucca and Pisa while enjoying the benefits of the villa’s more peaceful location.
Inside this stunning casa, you’ll find traditional décor that oozes elegance. In the living room, a piano acts as entertainment and an attractive addition to the room. Comfy sofas and an open fireplace make this a perfect place to snuggle up in the evening with a glass of Tuscan wine. As with the rest of the house, the kitchen has a homely feel and is filled with modern appliances to make it easy for you to cook up some fine cuisine. Cosy furnishings and meticulous attention to detail ensure your stay will be extremely comfortable.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Situated in northern Tuscany, Villa Topazio is set in beautiful terraced grounds and accessed via a partially unmade road. Tucked away on the edge of a lovely village, you can hike or drive to various restaurants serving delicious local delicacies. If you are a fan of history, Pistoia has lots of fascinating sites to enjoy. The Cathedral of San Zeno, the striped church of San Giovanni Fuoricivitas and an 11th century palace are just some of the spectacular buildings you can explore. Montecatini Terme is another historical town which is filled with thermal baths. Relax in the hot waters while admiring the fascinating architecture that surrounds you. Soak up the local culture in Florence, a city filled with all the delights that make Italy great. Indulge in a glass of red wine on the square and taste warm bread dipped in olive oil. Wander around the picturesque streets, unearthing different boutiques and stores around every corner. The city has a vibrant nightlife; various bars and nightclubs host life music until the early hours of the morning. Lucca is another great destination that is under an hour from the villa. Ancient buildings are found all around the city, such as Lucca Cathedral and a Roman amphitheatre called Piazza dell Anfiteatro. Walk through its quaint streets and explore the different gardens, statues and buildings that make this city so beautiful. Head slightly further afield to Pisa, where you can eat, drink and see the sights. One sight not to be missed is the famous Learning Tower of Pisa, which attracts thousands of tourists every year. Of course, the characterful villages and stunning vineyards and olive groves of Tuscany are waiting to be explored with famous Chianti villages such as Montespertoli, Certaldo and San Gimignano, perfect for idyllic day trips further south. Siena can also be reached in under ninety minutes, another glorious city located in this spectacular region. Beach lovers can head east to Viareggio in under an hour, a wonderful seaside town with white sands and clear blue waters. You can spend the day snorkelling, surfing or trying the different water-sports available. If you are visiting around Easter time, make sure you check out the carnival the city hosts every year. With colourful floats, dancers and lots of music, you’ll make memories at this festival that will last a lifetime.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m - 7.00 .p.m
- Departure time : 8.00 a.m - 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included up to 250kWh. Charged €0.35/kWh over 250kWh.
- Heating costs included? : Extra cost, paid locally.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €100, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Changeover day : Saturday in June, July and August. Flexible during all other periods.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in high and peak season, 5 nights during all other periods.
- Pets welcome? : Small pets welcome on request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately May to end-September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : This vibrant home has a first floor which is not in use and therefore inaccessible.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning in all bedrooms and first living room only.