Wonderful villa between Tuscany and Umbria
Enjoys an idyllic hillside setting within the picturesque countryside that characterises the border between Tuscany and Umbria. The views over the Tiberina Valley are truly enchanting and make you feel even more away from it all; tucked away in the woods and the hills. This old stone farmhouse is surrounded by leafy, green gardens where you can enjoy al fresco dining, dips in the pool and strolls under centuries-old trees.
Set over three floors, in the property sleeps up to 12 in six beautiful bedrooms; making it the perfect holiday retreat for a large group. The self-contained accommodation with kitchen and living space on the second floor also makes the villa is ideal for groups of families or friends.
Having enjoyed a thorough restotation, the villa has been brought up to date with an array of modern facilties in the kitchens and bathrooms in particular. These blend effortlessly with the traditional features...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Felcino is reached via a rural road, but you can soon be on your way to the nearest village. Hilltop Monterchi is typically sleepy, but has a range of amenities available. There's a handful of restaurants and bars for enjoying relaxed evenings out, as well as some shops for buying groceries. It's also a fascinating place to stroll around, with narrow streets dotted with cafes and workshops. There's a fortress from where you can take in spectacular views over the surrounding countryside. The village's main claim to fame is that it's home to a fresco by one of Italy's greatest Renaissance painters, Piero della Francesca. You can see the Madonna del Parto inside the Museo della Madonna del Parto; having been moved from the Church of Santa Maria di Momentana in the 1990s. The city of Arezzo is another historic and cultural highlight of the region. It has a stunning cathedral, and the Basilica di San Francesco is a definite must-visit. Another fantastic city is Perugia, with the drive there taking around an hour. It has a wonderful medieval centre and is famous for its chocolate - so don't miss out on trying some as you explore the city! A 90-minute drive southwest and northwest will bring you to the cities of Siena (102km) and Florence (110km) respectively. Siena sits across three hills, meaning that its setting opens up breathtaking views over the area. Head to Piazza del Campo to appreciate a wealth of ancient buildings, such as Palazzo Pubblico, and climb to the top of Torre del Mangia for the very best views. The top sights in Florence include the red-domed Cathedral Santa Maria del Fiore, the Uffizi Gallery, the Leonardo Musum and the Accademia Gallery – home to Michelangelo’s David.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 4.00 and 6.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, except A/C (extra €0.5 kW/h).
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €200, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately May to end of September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Internet access? : Wi-fi connection included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Maximum 2 dogs on request only and with prior agreement with the opoolwner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.