La Petite Merveille at Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
La Petite Merveille is a luxury 4 bedroom property with the most outstanding views over the Mediterranean. Recently built into the hillside the property is only 700 metres above the beach and has 3 spacious levels for guests to enjoy. Each room has sea views and has been decorated for your comfort in mind.
The property boasts a heated infinity pool, a terrace with shade and a ping pong table- this really is the perfect family holiday rental! It is also only a 10 minute walk from Aiguebelle beach, guests can cycle down or enjoy the water sports available on the beach.
La Petite Merveille is close to many of the fabulous French Riviera towns such as St Tropez, St Maxime and many many more. Although the property has everything one needs for a holiday exploring the many towns is also a possibility.
All bedrooms and the living area are air-conditioned.
Entrance to upper...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
With amazing sea-views from its hillside position, it’s just a 10-minute (700m) walk down the hill to the coast where you will find restaurants and a sandy beach, Aiguebelle, with beautiful clear water. A cycle path runs from the beach to nearby Cavaliere where you will find a great array of watersports. All along this coastline there is a good choice of sandy family friendly beaches and hidden coves such as nearby La Fossette and Plage du Rayol as well as beautiful spots further east such as Gigaro Beach and the six kilometres of La Croix Valmer coastline where you will find some stunning walks following the sea surrounded by diverse flora and fauna. Le Lavandou (6km) is a popular seaside resort with lots of activities plus an international yacht marina which also features fishing boats still bringing in their catch of the day; don’t miss the fish market every morning in decent weather! You’ll find lots of nightlife in the summer months when the town comes alive with casinos, bars and night clubs but if you’re looking for a more laid back approach there are plenty of good restaurants and cafes. Head to the weekly Farmer’s market on a Thursday morning to pick up some lovely local produce. Other outdoor activities in the region include tennis, golf, mini-golf, horse-riding, go-karting, polo and an outdoor cinema in the summer months. Head inland to the delightful Bormes-les-Mimosas (8km), a little gem in the hills, well-known for being full of colourful flowers, pretty stone walled houses and a quiet ambience of village life. Other idyllic Provençal villages such include medieval Grimaud (30km) which stands out for its flower filled cobbled streets, ancient churches and stunning views, Gassin (26km), Ramatuelle (30km) and La Môle (25km), a paradise for walkers with some beautiful trails through the stunning countryside. Fashionable Saint-Tropez (35km) is just a 50-minute drive, or in the summer you can beat the traffic, park in Port Grimaud (30km) and take the ferry across from there during the day. Saint-Tropez is famous for its winding medieval streets, traditional pastel-painted fishermen’s cottages, boutiques and restaurants and the port with fishing boats moored alongside luxurious yachts. Those who enjoy the glitz and glamour must visit Pampelonne Beach and its various beach restaurants including the exclusive Club 55, popular with celebrities as well as visitors.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1,500. Security deposit will be taken via credit card authorization prior to holiday and only be charged if damage occurs.
- Arrival time : Between 1700 - 1900
- Departure time : 9:30Am
- Other Ts and Cs : Children over 7 years old only.
- End of stay cleaning included? : 2 hours mid-week maid service.
- Other 2 : Air con €150/week
- Pool heating charge? : €150/week, to be paid before the arrival. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Heating costs included? : €150/week, to be paid before the arrival.
- Changeover day : Saturday. Other days may be possible outside high season on request only.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. Short-breaks of minimum 3 nights may be possible outside high season on request only.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.