This villa in the Dordogne is a spectacular space to entertain - from the ultramodern kitchen to the poolside terrace. The dining room has a high ceiling (a loft looks down from on high) with a sparkling chandelier above. Guests can then mingle in one of several pretty sitting rooms, or lounge out by the private pool, the French countryside stretching out before them.
The chef will appreciate the double ovens in the kitchen, and the stone barbeque outside. You can dine al fresco in casual style by the pool, or get out and explore the marvelous food and wine of the region. In the nearby town of Bergerac (16 km) the Maison des Vins wine museum will teach you the characteristics of the appellation. Then set off on a tour to find the perfect bottle for your holiday villa fête.
Sporting types will find no shortage of thrills in this region: they’ll play golf or tennis at Chateau des Vigiers (8.5 km), ride horses in Creysse...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa is at a short drive from Bergerac and Gardonne in amazing Dordogne, South of France. There is nothing more one could wish for as the local area offers everything: stunning walks, medieval towns, superb restaurants, an abundance of beautiful countryside and weekly markets in local villages <span lang="EN-US">(Bergerac: Wednesday and Saturday / Sigoules: Friday / Eymet: Thursday and Sunday/ Gardonne: Sunday).</span> Popular local activities include tennis, golf, canoeing, cycling, horse-riding, <span lang="EN-US">fishing on the Dordogne River or Lake de Carsac de Gurson</span>. <span lang="EN-US"><b>Tourist attractions</b> : </span> <span lang="EN-US">- Maison des Vins, Bergerac</span> - Museum/Aquarium of the Dordogne River, Creysse (22 km)<span lang="EN-US"> </span>- Airparc Perigord, Port d'Enveaux Rive droite, St Vincent de Cosse,<span lang="EN-US"> - Parachutism at Centre Ecole Regional, Bergerac</span> - Sailing at Gabarre de Bergerac - Public Gardens: Les Jardins du Manoir d'Eyrignac, Salignac - Jardins de Marqueyssac, Vezac / Bambous de Planbuisson, Buisson le Cadouin - Les Jardins d'Eau, Carsac-Aillac / Jardin de l'Institut du Tabac, Bergerac / Parc Panoramique de Limeuil / Les Jardins de la Licorne (a medieval garden), Les Eyzies.<span lang="EN-US"> </span> <b>Local Activities and Amenities</b> <span lang="EN-US">- Public tennis court: Chateau des Vigiers</span> - Golf: Chateau des Vigiers, - Watersports : Pro Glisse, Fougeyrolles (15 km) / Aqua Parc Junior Land, Rte. de Bordeaux, Bergerac (15 km) - Beach: River Dordogne - Fishing: River fishing on the Dordogne / Lake de Carsac de Gurson - VTT/bicycle hire: The Mountain Bike Hire Co., Bergerac. Tel : Malcolm +33553 630 891. Bikes are delivered with security hats, locks and puncture equipment. It is best to reserve in advance / Apollo Cycles, Bergerac. Tel : 0553 610 816 - Horse riding: Centre Equestre Pierrotin, St. Pierre d'Eyraud (2 km) Tel : 055 322 5531 / Club Hippique de Bergerac, Creysse. (10 km) Tel : 055 357 7716 - Local markets: Bergerac, Wednesday and Saturday. Sigoules, Friday. Eymet, Thursday and Sunday. Gardonne, Sunday - Pharmacy: Gardonne, Tel : 055 327 9003 - Doctor: Cabinet Medical Benezech et Landel, Gardonne, Tel : 055 327 9001. Pistre, Bernard, Gardonne, Tel : 055 327 8819 - Bank: Credit Agricole, Gardonne - Cash machine: Gardonne - Tourist information: Bergerac, Tel : 055 357 0311 <span lang="EN-US"><span lang="EN-US">- Night life: St. Laurent des Vignes, 'Le Windsor', St. Cernin, near Bergerac. </span></span> <span lang="EN-US"></span>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 charged to clients’ credit card and refunded approximately 4 days after departure.
- Arrival time : Between 16.00 and 18.00 (If you are unable to do so please contact owner to advise estimated time of arrival)
- Departure time : Before 10.00 a.m.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes. (Linen changed weekly). Pool towels not included.
- Insurance : Adequate travel insurance is required.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- End of stay cleaning included? : Option of leaving the property clean or paying 80€ locally
- Pets welcome? : on request
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- Energy costs included? : Yes