Villa Perle at Nouvelle-Aquitaine
A modern oasis, this villa in the Dordogne blends palms by the pool with the charms of rural France. You’ll fall in love with the breezy indoor/outdoor style of this single-storey villa. Have cocktail hour lounging beneath an umbrella, and dine in the sunroom that opens into the garden. Spend your days reading and getting a tan by the private pool; it will feel like a tropical holiday, only it’s close at hand in the South of France.
Inside, the decor is modern and casual; this isn’t a stuffy, old-fashioned villa. Indulgent holiday home touches like the Jacuzzi tub and tropical style poolside terraces elevate this property beyond the everyday - you may never want to leave.
This holiday villa is conveniently located near Bergerac (14 km), the heart of the region with an easily accessible airport (the owner of the villa will even pick you up). It’s a fabulous destination for shopping - the medieval streets are filled with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The property is nestled in between the small villages of Ginestet and Maurens, in the department of Dordogne, one of the most charming areas in the Aquitaine region. The city of Bergerac, with its international airport, is about 14 km away. A visit to the old town standing out for its medieval architecture, narrow streets full of local boutiques and good restaurant, is highly recommended. Here, you will also find the unmissable Maisons de Vins and will have the opportunity to take a tour along the Route de Vins de Bergerac. The unique riverside medieval and renaissance town of Périgueux, is also easily accessible. A lively market takes place on a daily basis in Place du Coderec. Besided, the area is famous for its amazing golf courses. Dordogne is a true haven for nature and sport lovers alike offering a wide array of outdoor activities, from horse-back riding, to tennis, mountain-biking, golfing and watersports, not to mention the number of hiking and fishing opportunities.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 4.00 p.m. and 6.00 p.m. (If you are unable to do so please contact owner to advise estimated time of arrival)
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including a weekly change for stays of over 7 nights (a change is left in the house).
- Pool heating charge? : €100 per week, payable in cash upon arrival - must be requested a minimum of two days in advance. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Insurance : Guests are recommended to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Other Ts and Cs : Property available from June to end of September.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.