Modern Villa located in the outskirts of Lucca
This Villa is a modern home located in the outskirts of the walled-city of Lucca. Ideally situated, the house is a short drive from the rolling Tuscan hills yet so close to city life in Lucca meaning you can have the best of both worlds on your holiday.
This two-bedroom end-of-terrace home with spacious living areas and a charming garden can sleep up to seven guests and is, therefore, a great holiday home for a family or a group of friends. The ground floor is a bright, open-plan space with comfy sofas, a well-equipped kitchen and doors opening out to the garden whilst upstairs one of the two inviting bedrooms has access to a relaxing upper terrace. There’s a homely ambience throughout as well as a feeling of light and space.
The lovely enclosed garden with a private pool and plenty of outdoor seating is an oasis just outside of the city and is a great place to while away the days together in the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Ramnali is well located for you to enjoy the best Tuscany has to offer as it is surrounded by little villages, historical towns, lively cities, countryside and the coast, meaning you can sample different aspects of the region each day during your trip. An end-of-terrace house, Villa Ramnali is in a semi-residential location near the countryside with restaurants and shops, including a supermarket, within walking distance or a short drive. There are bus stops nearby and Lucca train station is just 3km away. The closest place to the villa is the city of Lucca (2.5km) which is filled with things to see and do. Aside from the city walls and the many churches and eateries on offer in Lucca, make time to visit the museum in honour of the composer Giacomo Puccini if you have an interest in opera music or if you just enjoy a visit to a historical house. While looking around the winding streets of Lucca you can also stop off for a bite to eat and try some Tortelli Lucchese which is a local filled pasta. As well as scrumptious food, Tuscany is, of course, well-known for some amazing wine and while in Lucca you can book a walking tour which gives you insight into the city but also the local wines which you can sample along the walk with a variety of aperitivi. Outside of spending time in Lucca, you are well located to visit the spectacular cities of Florence and Pisa which are both under an hour and a half away. Pisa is just 20km from Villa Ramnali and can be reached by car or train. Here you can walk along the Arno river and visit the lovely Piazza dei Miracoli where you can marvel at the baptistery and cathedral. Or if heading a little further out to Florence (80km) you can set off early to beat the queues to the famous Uffizi Gallery or the Galleria dell'Accademia di Firenze where you can view Michelangelo’s David. Finish of your trip to Florence by relaxing in the Piazza della Signoria which is packed with great places to eat.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €350 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Departure time : 8:00 - 10:00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Extra €50 per week, payable locally.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior arrangement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €26 per pet per week is payable locally.
- Changeover day : Saturday from July to end-August. Flexible during all other periods.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €150, payable locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Minimum stay : 4 nights from end-October to beginning of November. 7 nights during all other periods.
- Heating costs included? : Extra €1.20/m3, payable locally.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included up to 3 GB per week.
- Pool towels included? : No.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately beginning of May to end-September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot available at additional cost (€25 per child per week).