Superb Holiday Home with Breathtaking View of Chania
The villa is an ideal destination for anyone with high expectations of a special holiday thanks to a rare combination; the facilities and services of a luxury complex and the warm, but exclusive ambiance of a private home. You can expect a dream holiday come to life at Olphira Villa where your pleasure is our only concern.
An ultra age-old olive tree of great historical and cultural value has given the name to the region and was also the source of inspiration for the name of the villa. The story says that once it was the only tree in the area. Today it stands out because of its size. The trunk at the base has a perimeter of 13 meters and it is divided into 5 other trunks that form a huge nest. The surrounding area is shaped for the protection of the tree as well as for the use of the shade and tranquility that offers.
Villa (upper floor): -200m2, 3 bedrooms, 3 double beds, 2 bathrooms, hosts 6 adults + 2...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
The villa is within a 5 acres plot and it is located in the municipality town Perivolia of Chania, 4.5 km south of the city of Chania, at an altitude of 90 meters, in the northern foothills of the White Mountains.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.