Lovely Warm Cabin with Own Pool and Fireplace
Villa Tales with its two comfortable rooms upstairs and a room on the ground level, has everything you need for your holiday stay. Relax on the hammock under the shadow of the mulberry tree or just enjoy your breakfast or dinner on the cosy external lounge. Good memories to take back home!
On the ground floor of the luxury villa Tales, the living room has a large built-in sofa, a fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen for both formal and casual meals, a WC and a separate room that acts as an office space or an extra bedroom with a sofa that can be extended into a double bed. Villa Thalia has two bedrooms on the upper floor with large wardrobes and a desk-like private space for reading, working or just keeping personal belongings.
Outside there are three seating areas ideal for those lazy summer days with magnificent sea views towards Pagasitikos bay in Pelion. The private pool sits among the trees between the main...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Outside there are three seating areas ideal for those lazy summer days with magnificent sea views towards Pagasitikos bay in Pelion.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.