Modern Luxury Villa with an Enchanting Lake View
Lake Vouliagmeni or Heraion in Perachora, is considered a “Landscape of Great Natural Beauty” surrounded by rich pine forest. The lake is about 550 m wide and 1.825 m long and its biggest depth is 48 meters. It is surrounded by picturesque taverns, a beach bar and a kiosk. In the same region Proto-Hellenic settlements were discovered which indicate that the area was already inhabited 3000 BC. The mountain, covered with pine trees, which literally dives into the water, is the natural ending of the Gerania mountain range. This wooded mountain landscape of the greater region is often visited by various nature lovers, motorcyclists, etc.
The enchanting charm of the lake combined with the simplicity of the landscape and the finesse of the residence add to Villa Armonia-2 the comforts of a vacation house with complete peace and a level of exclusiveness, that is able to satisfy even the most demanding visitors.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Villa Amonie is situated in the region of Korinthia, at a distance of about 15 km NW from the town of Loutraki, 100 km from Athens and 130 km from the Athens International Airport.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.