Mountainside Lovely Villa with Superb Sea View
Villa Irsa comfortable and chic, named after Iris, the personification of the rainbow and messenger of the gods in Greek mythology, has been handcrafted and decorated to provide comfort and privacy with a more rustic but chic feel. On the ground floor the living room has a large comfortable sofa, a fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen for both formal and casual meals. Also on this level there is a large bedroom with two single beds that can turn into a double bed that has direct access to the terrace and a bathroom for its use. On the upper floor the spacious master bedroom is located with a private terrace offering great panorama views towards the sea and the village. This bedroom features an ensuite wash basin and large wardrobes and a desk-like private space for reading, working or just keeping personal belongings. The third is a double bedroom that also has a loft space with pillows and mattresses suitable to sleep an additional two...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Located in lush vegetation this villa with a private pool and superb sea views.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.