Ideal Holiday Villa with Enormous Garden and Own Pool
The 305m² Villa comprises on the ground floor of: open living and dining spaces, fireplace, a WC, kitchen, a small bedroom and a storage area. Wooden stairs lead to the first floor where there are two lofts with bedroom, WC, offices and desktop areas, and the master bedroom with fireplace, Jacuzzi, WC and cloakroom approximately 63m² big. Every room on the first floor offers both sea and mountain views.
The Villa is equipped with autonomous heating system, solar panels for hot water, central air-conditioning on the ground floor and split units on the other levels, satellite and cable TV, Wifi, music and DVD player and smart TVs. Kitchen is fully equipped with all modern appliances and separate mini refrigerators do exist in each bedroom.
Special emphasis has been placed on the Villa’s garden which is approximately 1300m² large and features various tropical flora, papaya trees, pineapple trees, numerous seating...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Villa Yria is located between the road and the sea, at a distance of 18km from Ierapetra, the southernmost town in Europe, and 45km from the airport of Sitia
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.