Lovely Homey Suite Minutes from the City Centre
Sorrento Urban Delta
Sorrento Urban Delta is a delightful apartment for up to four people in the centre of Sorrento. Part of a modern block, Sorrento Urban Delta is on the third floor, served by a lift.
A car is not required for your stay as Sorrento Urban Delta is in the heart of Sorrento, with restaurants, shops and a bus stop just 200m away. If you do choose to bring a vehicle, there is a garaged area within the apartment block where a space can be reserved for an additional fee of 10 euros per day. Just let us know and we will ensure arrangements are made sufficiently in advance.
After taking the lift to Sorrento Urban Delta, you will enter the bright, open-plan living room. Furnished with a flat screen TV and a comfortable sofa bed for two, the living area is a welcoming place in which to relax. There is a comfortable cushioned seating area to sink into whilst...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- a. Guests and Visitors must not create noise which is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring properties
- b. Whenever leaving the Property ensure all lights and appliances including air-conditioning are turned off.
- c. Damages and breakages must be reported to the Host.