Modern Stylish Apartment on Corso Italia Strip
Stylish Apartment in Sorrento Centre
2 double bedrooms, 1 twin bedroom, 1 double sofa bed, 2 bathrooms
Located in the heart of Sorrento on the famous shopping strip of Corso Italia is Homeostasis Sorrento, a brand new architecturally designed 3 bedroom apartment boasting all the necessary comforts for an enjoyable holiday.
This minimalistic and stylish 3 bedroom contemporary apartment is located only minutes away from the famous Piazza Tasso Square, the historical centre and Sorrento train station and offers easy access to everything that makes the Sorrento and Amalfi coast a renowned tourist destination.
Homeostasis Sorrento is filled with natural light and offers a modern eat-in kitchen with oak wood dining table and seating for 8. It boasts all the necessary equipment and appliances required for preparing...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dry Cleaning: Available on request
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- a. Guests and Visitors must not create noise which is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring properties
- b. Whenever leaving the Property ensure all lights and appliances including air-conditioning are turned off.
- c. Damages and breakages must be reported to the Host.