Private Executive Villa in Andreas Canyon.
P.S. City ID #3070 Primary renter must be at least 25 years of age
Upgraded Executive Villa tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac on Millionaires Row - in Andreas Canyons. This is one of the most exclusive and scenic neighborhoods in Palm Springs. Newly-remodeled yard is completely walled and gated for privacy with a brand new zero edge 75-foot pool, tanning deck, and spa. Covered outdoor dining pavilion. BBQ and two outdoor fire features. Stunning mountain views. This fabulous Vacation Home Rental is all about relaxing in the Palm Springs sunshine and enjoying the blue waters of this stunning oversized pool.
THE INTERIOR LIVING SPACES
This property features Spanish-inspired architecture with handsome stone and tile work. The fabulous open concept floor plan provides plenty of space for your entire group to gather, relax, and enjoy. Large skylights and movable walls of glass let the light pour in - blurring the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Street Side Parking
Grocery Shopping Service Available
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- The guest booking the property (“you”) must be at least 25 years of age and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. You will be responsible for the behavior of all other persons at the home at all times during your stay. This is not a complete statement of all rules, regulations and laws applicable to the stay. Following reservation, you and other occupants may be required to execute additional agreements, waivers and acknowledgments, and must comply with the terms of service, homeowners association rules or local laws or regulations.
- Occupancy stated above is “maximum permitted.” Occupancy, noise and parking requirements are strictly enforced. Violation may result in immediate eviction and/or citation by the city. The City gives no warnings prior to citation. You will be charged a minimum service fee of $500 plus the cost of any City citation. Excessive noise is noise heard at and beyond the property line. No outdoor music is allowed. You are advised and acknowledge that we use “NoiseAware” devices in every property to alert us to excessive noise.
- **Pets only in pet-friendly homes with an additional non-refundable fee and pet agreement. Unauthorized pets will result in additional cleaning fee. **Smoking is prohibited regardless of device or substance. Smoke odor inside the home or any other damage caused by smoking will be handled as intentional damage with a $1,500 fee for remediation. *Pools and spas increase the risk for potential injury or death and you accept such risk. **Private homes are not regulated for accessibility standards. **Furnishings and amenities vary from home to home and are subject to change without notice. Information provided for individual listings is believed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.
- Each property will be cleaned and inspected before and after departure. Please leave the property tidy, run the dishwasher and take out the trash. You will be billed for the cost of necessary extra cleaning. Your reservation includes a Damage Waiver covering certain unintentional damages to the property during your stay, PROVIDED that you disclose the damage to management prior to check-out and coverage limited to $2,000. Damages discovered following check-out and intentional damages are not covered.