Fine Marina Suite with Awesome Mountain and Sea View
Acquamarina Suite – Newly Renovated with Sea Views
Beautifully renovated apartment with maritime theme only minutes to Marina del Cantone
Nerano, Massa Lubrense
1 double bedroom, 1 single bedroom, 2 bathrooms
Immersed within the rugged Mediterranean landscape of Nerano and only a 10minute walk to Marina del Cantone beach, Acquamarina Suite is a stylishly renovated 2 bedroom apartment located on the second and third floors of an old famers building, reached via twenty stairs.
The apartment is filled with natural light and offers modern and elegant open plan interiors with high quality finishes throughout. The entrance alcove separates the eat-in kitchen from the spacious lounge and living area. The blue and white maritime theme enhances the light and airy feel of the apartment and is perfect for the apartment’s Mediterranean location.
If you love...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- a. Guests and Visitors must not create noise which is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring properties
- b. Whenever leaving the Property ensure all lights and appliances including air-conditioning are turned off.
- c. Damages and breakages must be reported to the Host.