Superb Penthouse with a View of the Sorrento Hillside
Top Floor Apartment with Views in the heart of Sorrento
1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom, 1 double sofa bed, 2 bathrooms
Sleeps 6 people
Ideally positioned in the heart of Sorrento, this modern Mediterranean-style apartment is the perfect choice for a party of 6 people looking to explore Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast.
Skyline Sorrento is a spacious and bright apartment located on the top floor of a 5-storey residential complex, and is only minutes away from bustling Piazza Tasso Square, Sorrento’s main square.
The most prominent feature of the apartment is the large indoor/outdoor dining terrace which enjoys 180 degree views of the Sorrento hillside, the rooftops of the township and the distant blue waters of the Mediterranean.
After taking the lift to the top floor, you will enter into the main entrance of the apartment which...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- a. Guests and Visitors must not create noise which is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring properties
- b. Whenever leaving the Property ensure all lights and appliances including air-conditioning are turned off.
- c. Damages and breakages must be reported to the Host.