Relaxing Countryside Villa Featuring Fantastic Countryside Views
This restored Perugian hilltop tower is a traditionally styled and well-equipped five-floor countryside escape, boasting a ground-level private pool and also a rooftop deck, both with wide views of Umbria’s green mountains and hills. Enjoy relaxing moments with loved ones, or in peaceful solitude, on the panoramic roof deck, or at the ground-level pool and Jacuzzi area. The furnished roof deck offers a 360-degree view of Umbria’s impressive green mountains and hills. The private heated infinity pool and Jacuzzi also offer fantastic views and come furnished with parasols, sunbeds, and chairs, to comfortably accommodate at least six guests. A poolside pergola, a furnished terrace with two seating areas just outside the living and dining rooms, and an area with tables and chairs, all boasting wide views of the Umbrian countryside, can easily accommodate all guests and are ideal for enjoying meals al fresco. Also available is a charmingly...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Air Conditioning: In rooms
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Property management company requires a signed rental agreement, to include names and dates of birth of all guests.A refundable security damage deposit will be collected with a signed rental agreement.The purchase of travel protection is recommended. We offer LeisureCare travel protection, which provides coverage for Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption, Trip Delay, Accident/Sickness Medical, Baggage Delay, Emergency Evacuation, and more. The best way to help protect your travel investment is with LeisureCare Travel Protection.
- All utilities including A/C (except pool heating and general heating in low season) are included
- Non-smoking villa
- Due to occasionally steep and stony country roads, low-height cars are not recommended for reaching the villa
- Sorry, no pets
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm and 8:00 pm – Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged